DAY 14

Louis and I wake up too late to have sex before we need to get moving, but he still insists we exchange blowjobs in the shower. It turns out we're on the same plane home, a coincidence that isn't particularly surprising—not that I can really concentrate on the works of fate when Louis is currently making me come in his mouth.

He lets my cum sit on his tongue when he gets up to kiss me, passing it back and forth between our mouths until he eventually swallows. I turn him around so I can wash his hair, practically making him purr as I work the shampoo into it. I nuzzle into his neck to breathe him in, pulling him into my body as I run my soap-covered hands down his arms.

"Harry," he hums, letting me slip my hands into his, "we're running out of shower-time."

I know he's right, but I can't help scatter kisses across his skin before I rinse the shampoo out of his hair. I move onto his body, spending entirely too much time soaping him up because it's the last time I'm touching him naked. Louis takes just as long once it's his turn, letting his hands explore every inch of my body before he rinses the soap away.

I help him bring his toiletries out of the bathroom once we're in our boxers. He practically throws everything into his suitcase, leaving it open before we step past the girls to get outside. I help him clean up in the tent, handing him my ten words that he slips into his backpack so he can read them at home—not that it'll make a difference.

He slips his drawing into my backpack before we help each other carry the mattress inside. I let him have the fairy lights, then make sure he packs properly so he can actually close his suitcase. Mum told me she'd pack my stuff to give me more time with Louis, so once every Tomlinson is packed and ready, we head towards the bus stop—once Mark has gotten their passports from the cash office.

Daisy is pouting because Louis and I never got our wristbands cut, and she wanted to keep hers on as well. Keeping them on isn't actually allowed, but since we weren't here to get them cut, we're just going have to do it at home.

Mum pulls me into a hug once we meet them at the bus-stop. Louis sneaks into my arms afterwards, clinging to me while our parents easily slip into a conversation. They seem to think we're staying together, but Mum adores Louis—she tells Mark as much—so I don't have the heart to tell her that this is it.

"Love, you know we need to talk, right?"

"I can't," he says, mumbling the words into my shirt. "Not yet."

"Louis, I just—"

"H, please."

"Fine."

I must look unimpressed, because he looks at me with pleading eyes, silently begging me not be mad at him. I kiss him to ease his mind, letting him put a hand on the back of my neck so he can kiss me back harder.

I'm sure it's not appropriate to make out at a bus-stop—Liam makes sure we know it by pretending to gag—but I can't bear to stop until I have to. Had I been able to, I'd have delayed the bus by at least forever.

Louis snuggles into me once we're seated next to each other, clutching my shirt when I put an arm around him to get him closer. I kiss him on the top of his head, sighing as I trace the H on his arm.

"Do you regret it?"

"No," I say, letting my eyes meet his. "It just seems pointless."

He looks away, eyebrows knitted together. "I guess most of it was."

"That's not what I meant," I tell him. "You know that's not what I meant. I would do it a hundred times over."

"I just... I never meant to hurt you."