DAY 3

"Harry?"

My eyes open at the sound of my name, but I'm slightly disoriented—at least until I realise where I am. I'm sleeping outside on a sun-chair rather than inside in the warmth. I was proper pissed when I came back last night and caught Liam and Zayn red-handed in bed. I ignored their complaints as I grabbed my pillow and blanket, then let the sound of nature lull me to sleep with the accompanying memory of Louis' lips—somehow he made it hard to remember I've ever kissed anybody else. And maybe sleeping outside was a brilliant idea last night, but now I'm rather cold. I'm also not sure what Louis is doing here when I vividly remember walking him home last night.

I close my eyes as I pull the blanket up to my chin. "I'm sleeping."

Louis traces my ear with his thumb. "Harry, why are you sleeping outside?"

"Liam and Zayn were messing around last night."

"In your shared room?"

I hum in response. "Do you mind telling the sun to come back?"

He snorts as he raises the blanket. "Move over."

There's not much space to work with, but his body is nice and warm against mine. He pulls the blanket closer around us, then slips an arm around my waist as he looks at me.

"Not that your presence isn't appreciated, but why are you here?"

"I wanted to see if you were up."

"Does that mean you can't get enough of me?"

"Twelve days," he says. "It's not a lot of time."

"I know."

He takes a breath. "Did you see anything worth mentioning when you walked in on them last night?"

"I suppose I can't deny Liam is bigger than most."

He raises an eyebrow. "Really?"

"He might show you if you ask nicely."

"I'm not interested in seeing his dick," he says, reaching up to play with my earlobe. "I'm interested in seeing yours, though. And I saw you in those tiny shorts yesterday, so I know you're not below average."

"I never said I was."

He reaches between us to brush against my waistband, staying there until he has gotten my permission to go ahead. He keeps his hand outside my boxers, working me up with his palm against my clothed cock.

"I'm only making sure my mind wasn't playing tricks on me yesterday."

"And what are you concluding?"

"That it wasn't," he says. "I might even have underestimated you."

"Does it matter to you?" I ask, letting my breathing become uneven. "The size of whoever you're with?"

"Yes."

Louis teases me until I'm on the brink of insanity. And it's so, so good, hand working wonders over my cock—at least until I have to stop him because I hear someone moving around inside.

He pouts at me. "I wasn't done yet."

"There's no way I'm letting my mum catch us messing around." 

"Fine," he says, kissing my nose before he moves away so he can stand up. "I'll see you later, yeah?"

I hum in response, holding onto his hand as he adjusts himself in his shorts with the other. "Maybe meet me by the pool when it opens?"

"By which entrance?"

"The one that's closest—obviously."

"Don't get cocky."