"Glennneee, I'll be fine. Besides it's your wedding! I wouldn't make you take care of me on your wedding day," Harry says and pulls her into a hug. She sighs but squeezes him back; she knows that it's only a matter of time before her mummy instincts would be coming out. 

As the reception drew on, more guests started showing up, more friends than anything. Harry was making his way around to everybody, stopping for a longer amount of time in front of Kendall Jenner, it not being a secret to anyone that Harry may have a tiny (huge) crush on her. Jeff winks at him across the room and doesn't miss the way Harrys cheeks flush, or the discreet middle finger he sends to him. 

It also didn't take much for Glenne to notice the tell tale signs that Harry was getting a bit tipsy, laughing a little too loud at jokes that weren't that funny, his speech slurring in the slightest and stumbling a bit over his clumsy feet. 

Glenne managed to catch the boy in a semi private moment, Harry on his way back to the bar to order another drink. Before he could say what he wanted, Glenne touches Harrys shoulder. 

"Hey Hersh, can I talk to you?" Glenne asks, smiling softly at him. Harry smiles big at her before turning back to the bartender. 

"I'll be right back, but I'll take a margarita!" Harry says, slapping some cash on the table and walking away with Glenne. 

"Harry, I think you need to slow down on the alcohol. There's a lot of night left and you've drank a lot, I don't think you want to feel sick or anything tomorrow because you drank too much," Glenne said in a stern voice. She didn't want to seem too overbearing but she also can sense Harrys reaching his limit. 

"Glenne! Why are you talking to me like I'm a baby or something? I can handle myself thank you very much, I'm not too drunk and I know when to stop!" Harry said, pouting almost like a child, this telling Glenne that clearly he had no idea that he's on the verge of passing his limits. 

Glenne sighed, looking up into Harrys glossy eyes. "I'm not trying to baby you Harry, I'm just looking out for you because I care about you. If you think you can handle yourself then I won't stop you, I just want you to be safe that's all." 

Harry pulled her into a hug, patting her back gently. "Thank you for looking out for me Glenne, but I promise I won't overdo it, I feel fine, and I know I will be fine," Harry said, pressing a quick peck to Glenne's cheek. He smiled at the girl, dimples and all, before turning back and going to the bar and getting his drink. 

Glenne sighed, she knew that she could only hope that he was right. 

He in fact, was not right. 

It was a couple hours later when Glenne decided to check in on the lad again, considering she hadn't seen him in quite some time. She had been distracted, talking with hers and Jeffs parents and dancing with Jeff. Quite honestly, she forgot about her conversation with Harry entirely until she realized he wasn't there when the DJ played a One Direction song over the speaker.