One shot:2

" you did this twice already! I don't know why I'm still even with you at this point!" I yelled hurrying to grab my phone and head out the house.

Fucking asshole .  I was continued  down the street just going anywhere my legs could take me

I felt a couple of rain drops hit my scalp as I was hit by a bunch more droplets.

Great. I huddled up on a bus bench sitting scrolling through my phone shivering in the cold.

"Y/n ? Are you ok?" It was my best friend. I turn to his voice, knots forming in my throat as he asked me if I was alright. I shook my head slightly

" get in . Now" he opens up the car door for me to get inside. I stood up Kinda shaking from standing up to fast in the cold.

I got it the car , and turned to face the window, leaning my face on the door glass.

" fight again?" He says as I hesitantly nodded . " y/n he keeps treating you like this , why won't you leave him?"

I groaned in response, signaling I would say later. He sighs and starts to drive on the road.

He turns on some soft music to lighten up the mood. I look up at him seeing him in a suit , a little to fancy for a nightclub.

" where were you going at a time like this?"  I glanced at the time seeing it was now 11:32 pm.

" I was just leaving from work y/n ." He turns to me slightly before placing a hand on my thigh while continuing to drive.

" you need to leave him y/n he's not good for you..." he slightly whispered to himself.

" I can't. I love him too much."