one

^^ the playlist

Yauuuuurrr another freakishly long story that I wasn't going to publish and it took me so long to writeee whatever. Enjoy I guess.

Word count: 11,296

Heavy rain patted against the mid sized window, the tree branches slapping against the glass, the wind causing a small whistling sound coming from the window.

The door rattled due to the loose screws holding it up, as well because the open window in the room.

Faint light from the lamp posts shone outside the large building, shining through a tiny crack in the curtains on the window of the room on the second floor.

The place was almost completely lifeless, outside the tall blond man lying on his bed, his eyes stuck on the ceiling above him.

His arms were covered with goosebumps, the man pulling his duvet up higher to cover more of his body.

London was cold this time of year, the man had no clue why he had travelled there by himself, escaping the hot temperatures of Florida.

Alone travelling was boring.

He didn't even want to be here, he had no clue why he booked tickets to London of all places.

It was freezing. Or at least it was freezing to him.

And the fact that he decided to book his ticket back in a few months? He'd probably be frozen at that point.

When he realised a day later that he had booked himself a plane ticket to England in less than a week, he decided he was going to ban himself from buying things after twelve am—unless it was food.

To his defence he hadn't slept for almost two days before he bought it, and he was tired of the same surroundings.

His head had been clogged for a while, he had been stuck on this one video idea that he already did and posted, maybe a small change would help him.

This change of surroundings was not small.

The flight took nine hours, his sleep schedule was now fucked, but at least his hotel room was decent.

He had already stayed there for almost a week, his head was still clogged.

Even though the weather sucked, from what he knew and what he had seen, London was pretty nice.

But it didn't beat where he lived, in his opinion.

Actually, he could consider moving here if he wasn't so used to the hot weather in Florida.

Some people might've gone into debt by impulsively booking a plane ticket to another country, paying for the stay and more, but the man was well off.

He had a YouTube channel with over twenty million subscribers, as well as a twitch channel with a few million followers—even though he barely streamed—as well as a selling merch site.

In short, he was rich. Pretty rich.

Which meant that he thankfully didn't need to worry about going on a 'short' vacation.

He went by the name 'Dream' on his social's, and kept his face hidden from the public, none of his fans knew what he looked like.

Neither did they know that he wasn't in the US.

He did his best to keep his personal life a secret from the public, sometimes sharing small bits and pieces of his past with his fans, not much more than that.