Her obsession with the song started when her late mom would sing it to her at almost every birthday party she had, it would embarrass her when she did it in front of her friends but now she would kill to hear her mom voice singing it again. Her mom committed suicide, she was too miserable to keep up with the abuse her husband was applying on her so she ended it all. That's what Isabelle dad told her to tell everyone, but the truth was, her dad got too upset one day and killed Isabelle's mom... right in front of her.

This traumatic situation brought the young girl a series of panic attacks and PTSD. Her therapist told her dad that it was pointless to keep paying for lessons, that Isabelle should get checked into a mental institution. But since her dad was a drug-dealer and didn't believe in mental health, he refused to do it and hired someone to kill her therapist for being "useless".

You might be thinking, how can such a fucked up kid like this cope with all her trauma. Well theirs a simple answer, she had her own method. It wasn't the healthiest but at least it wasn't drugs Isabelle told herself, the cuts will heal and so would she. But when they healed, they appeared again and again, just like her trauma.

"What can I help you with?" A male a ginger-buzz cut asked the kid who walked inside his shop, he wasn't paying attention to her though, he was busy counting money that Isabelle knew was earned illegally, you know, being a gang leaders daughter and all.

"Oh shit." The male rasped, placing the money down on top of a bag that was filled with cocaine and another bag that had small white-pills inside of it. Isabelle tried to hide in her laughter as she recognized how afraid the ginger way that she saw something.

"Nice drugs, but I don't care about that, do you have earplugs?" Isabelle asked, her tone nonchalant when she spoke about the drugs which confused the ginger even more. Isabelle eyes narrowed across the store as she impatiently waited for his answer. The male blinked, snapping out whatever trance he was in a clearing his throat.

"Oh yeah, my fault little one, the headphones are in the back with Ash. Tell him fezco sent you." Fezco instructed to the hispanic-girl who nodded her head and walking towards the back door that had multiple signs telling people not to enter. She thought it was best to knock so she did and waited for a response. Multiple seconds passed and no one answered the door so she knocked again, this time more harshly.

"Yo, come the fuck in." Another male voice shouted, but this voice sounded less mature that fezco, if isabelle wasn't mistaken he sounded around her age. Rolling her eyes, the brunette opened the door slowly, she saw a young-boy sitting in a chair, he also had a buzz cut but his hair was brunette, his eyes seemed to light-up at the sight of her but they quickly turned back normal.

"What you want?" Ash asked, sliding a box that once contained shoes in it but was now filled with drugs. Ash turned it around revealing multiple varieties of weed, pills and even carts. Isabelle tilted her head, seeing that ash was mistakenly showing her drugs instead of the headphones she wanted.

"Thanks, but, no thanks." Isabelle turned down the drug offer. Ash-tray furrowed his eyebrows, slowly closing the shoe-box back and sliding it under the desk he was sitting at. "You not here for drugs?" Ash asked, confused and annoyed that he just blew his cover to the mysterious-girl.

"Nope, I want earbuds." Isabelle told, a sarcastic smile appearing on her face when ash tray stared at her, not amused at her request. "You seriously came in a drug-dealers shop looking for fucking headphones?" Ash queried, blinking slowly to prove his confusion.

"First off, I didn't know it was a fucking drug dealers shop or I obviously wouldn't have came. And secondly, yeah, i'm literally thirteen, what do you want me to buy, heroine." Isabelle defended, sighing as ash stares at her with the same confused/intimidated look that Fezco gave her.

"Nah, we don't sell heroine anyway." Ash replied, purposely ignoring everything the brunette said just to piss her off even more. Isabelle groaned, running her hand through her hair in frustration. "Oh my god, do you have the fucking headphone or not?" Isabelle asked, raising her voice.

"Headphones? Nah. But I might have earbuds." Ash told, a smirk tugging on her face when Isabelle clenched her jaw. It wasn't a secret that ash was purposely pissing her off because he didn't like that she thought she could talk to him anyway, no one else did so she wasn't gonna start. "What's the difference!" Isabelle shouted.

"You don't know the difference between headphones and earbuds?" Ash asked, squinting at the brunette who was opening her mouth to speak but he cut her off. "Never mind i'm tired of hearing your annoying as voice anyway, it's 3$ for earbuds." He told, sliding back his chair and reaching into the dresser that held a bunch of supplies. Isabelle rolled her eyes, reaching into her pocket and pulling out the five-dollar-bill. When she look back up Ash was holding out a box of wired-earbuds.

She didn't bother thanking him and gave him the money which he snatched and she did the same with the headphones. Isabelle pulled out her phone and opened the box with the headphones. "Yo, what the fuck are you doing?" Ash asked, glancing up at isabelle and down at the trash she was leaving on his floor.

"Making sure the local five-foot gangster didn't scam me with broken headphones." Isabelle answered, plugging the earbuds into the jack and slipping one into her ear. Ash sighed, watching as she clicked on sound-cloud and clicked a song. He darted holes at her with his eyes as he heard the sound play loudly from the earbuds. Ash couldn't lie when he said the song she was playing was kinda good, it wasn't his usual hip-hop, instead it was soft and peaceful, but he wasn't gonna admit that to her, especially not her.

Isabelle rolled her eyes as she noticed ash was staring at her like he waiting for a, i told you so, but he wasn't gonna get it. "Satisfied?" Ash rhetorically asked, tilting his head and the brunette who pursed her lips. "Actually the audio on the left side was slightly le—

"Isabelle, shut the fuck up and get out."Ash cut off, his voice hash at the amount of annoyance he was feeling just breathing the same atmosphere as Isabelle. Isabelle furrowed her eyebrows, staring at the boy with confusion.

"What?" Ash asked, looking behind him to see if something was there but it wasn't so she was looking at him. "How do you know my name." Isabelle asked, watching as ash slightly gaped but played it off with a half shrug.

"Your necklace." Ash answered, pointing to the silver jewelry wrapped around the brunette neck. Isabelle looked down, her confusing dying down when she saw the necklace had her name on it which she total forgot about. She was about to say oh but that's when she noticed her jacket was unzipped, revealing her v-neck shirt which meant ash had to been looking at her - "Wait a damn mi—

"Get out." Ash muttered, interrupting her before she could point out the embarrassing altercation. Isabelle giggled, turning around and walking towards the door, she opened it and was about to walk out but ash tray yelled out something, stopping her. "Wait...Isabelle." Ash called out, his face lighting up in embarrassment. Isabelle hummed, waiting for him to respond because she could tell he was hesitating. "What's the name of the song you were just listening to?" Ash asked, sighing when he saw isabelle furrowed her eyebrows but she didn't laugh like he expected.

"It's called, Space Song."

• • •

Hey! This isn't re-written so feel free to point out any spelling or grammar errors,

Also if this made anyone uncomfortable let me know and i'll delete it because it's not my intention to sexual nor make the actors or readers uncomfortable!

:)