Chapter 14: Pool Day

Start from the beginning

(Y/N):*Thought* Glad to see she's settling in nicely. She's a nice girl once you get past that tough persona.

Rias: I think it's time we get the Occult research club open for business again, this time with one more member.

Everyone: Yes Ma'am

Timeskip

It was now after school, and (Y/N) and his friends were all at karaoke, they even managed to drag Koneko along with them. Matsuda and Motohama were standing singing together, badly. While (Y/N), Asia, Koneko, and Aika were still sitting waiting for them to finish. (Y/N) turned his attention away when he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket, so he took it out and saw he had texts from Rias and Akeno. He opens them blushes hard from what they were: Images of the two in bikinis. He stared at it for a few more seconds before turning his phone off and putting it back into his pocket, slowly.

Asia: Is everything ok, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Yeah, I'm just confused and trying to keep my attention.

Koneko: Glad to see you can keep your composure.

His phone rang again vibrated again, but this time it was a call.

(Y/N): Excuse me, I've gotta take this.

___________________________________________

(Y/N) is walking outside the karaoke room, where Kiba is sitting with a beverage.

(Y/N):*Talking on phone* Hello?... Oh, hey... Yeah, I can be there...No, it's not really a bother... alright, be there soon.

Kiba: Same client from earlier?

(Y/N): Yup, Rias said I've gotten nothing but good reviews from him. And he always requests me and cancels when I'm not available.

Kiba: He's calling on a day off, that must suck.

(Y/N): Eh, what are ya gonna do. He's the only contract I'll take, he's the only one I go to for them.

Kiba:... Hey (Y/N)

(Y/N): Yeah?

Kiba: I wanted to thank you but I haven't gotten the chance to yet. So... Thanks.

(Y/N): No need to thank me, everyone in the club has already forgiven you. Well, good night Kiba.

He gave a farewell as he left to go do his contract.

Timeskip

It's now later in the evening, (Y/N) is seen playing a video game with the man who keeps calling him. (Y/N) groans as he once again loses to the man.

(Y/N): DAMMIT! AGAIN?!

Man: Heh, I've had a lot of time to practice to fight against you. It has been a while since you've been here after all.

(Y/N): Yeah, sorry about that. I've been really busy lately. I'm out fighting monsters and here you are fighting in these games.

Man: Yeah, I've gotten kinda obsessed with them since we went to that arcade.

(Y/N): I've created a monster, haven't I? But, dam, just how many systems do you have? Pretty sure you've got everything from an Atari to a Switch.

Man: What can I say, once I start collecting, I just can't stop. I've been told that I become completely immersed in my collections.

(Y/N): Just like someone else I've heard of. HA! GOTCHA!

(Y/N) celebrated as he finally managed to beat the man.