Conversations (Part 5)

Pee Side once again stood up and walked to his door to go take more lewd photos of his mom. When he opened his door, he was greeted by his beloved mother.

"You think I didn't see you taking pictures of me?!"

"Uh, what are you talking about?.."

"Your flash was on dumbass."

"It was?!-" Pee Side's hand slapped over his mouth once he realized he had just admitted to taking pictures of his mom while she was naked.

"Give me your phone." Pee Side's mother said, looking into Pee Side's soul.

"N-no wait!" If Pee Side didn't have his phone, he couldn't take more pictures, which means he couldn't get more information on Desmond!

"GIVE IT TO ME." Pee Side's mom screamed at him

"NO!" Pee Side slammed his door and locked it, he was shocked at himself for what he just did. His mom banged at the door, screaming at him to open the door but he didn't listen. His mom banged at the door for about a half an hour before she got tired and went to her room. Once the banging had stopped Pee Side opened up Discord and noticed a few DMs from Tankman.

"What's taking so long?!"
"I can't wait all day."
"If you aren't gonna send the pictures let me know now, I have other clients that I can take care of."

Pee Side got scared, he didn't want to lose the only help he had, so he quickly responded "No wait, I'm getting the pictures right now."

Tankman responded scarily fast, as if they were waiting there for him to say something "What have you been doing this whole time?!"

Pee Side couldn't think of an excuse, so he told the truth about what he has been doing instead of getting the pictures.

"Wow, you're a fucking idiot. How did you not notice the flash was on?"

"Uh.. I had my eyes closed.." Pee Side responded, he was insanely embarrassed, more embarrassed than he was when his mom confronted him.

"Are you really afraid to see your own mother naked? God, you're a pussy."

".. Well- why don't you try taking pictures of your mom while she's naked! It's hard!..." Pee Side said

"I would, but she's dead so I don't think it'd be much of a challenge." Tankman replied

"Oh-"

"Anyways, I'm feeling nice, so if you can just give me your mom's phone number I'll tell you a little about Desmond for free." Tankman offered

"Oh, okay! It's 646-868-1844" Pee Side responded.

"Thanks, what do you need to know about Desmond?" Tankman asked

"What's his family's schedules?" Pee Side asked

"Well, his mom is home from 5 PM to 9 AM and his dad is home from 8 AM to 3 PM."

"That's all?" Pee Side asked

"Mhm. That's all."

"Why did you make it seem like he had a huge family?!"

"So you'd feel more inclined to get the pictures, duhh." Tankman snickered.

Pee Side sighed out of annoyance as he closed Discord. He was shocked to see he had been talking with Tankman for 3 hours, so he decided that he was gonna go to bed. Hopefully by tomorrow his mom would've calmed down and won't be as mad..
Pee Side walked to his bed and laid down, covering himself with his sandpaper blanket.
As he slowly fell asleep, he dreamt of his future with senpai.

——————————————————————————————-

meow 570 words also my mama is not dead if you are wondering 🤑💋🥺🤞😋

*fards*