There he is.. (Part 1)

It was a regular day for Pee Side, just laying around all day and doing absolutely nothing, besides of course rotting slowly, until he decided to go on Discord (for the 847th time that day) to roleplay with his other no life „friends."
While he was roleplaying his life away, a new person joined the server.
.
.
.
His name was Keith/BF, better known as Queef. Pee Side immediately grew fond of Queef, but not in a friendly kind of way, a dangerous and addictive kind of way...
.
.
.
While Queef roleplayed with the other roleplayers, Pee Side lurked in the shadows of the chats, becoming more and more attached to his new found Senpai. With each chat Queef sent, Pee Side only became more and more in love with everything about him. The way he acted, the way he typed, the way he roleplayed, everything. Pee Side was so tempted to join the roleplay again and roleplay with his Senpai, but he couldn't risk screwing up anything and losing his chances to marry his Senpai, so he stayed back, lurking, and gaining more knowledge about his Senpai.

„Hey Pee Side, why'd you stop roleplaying?" a familiar user asked him.
It was Shart, one of his good friends.
„O-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-oh.. n-n-no reason at all, just y'know.. t-tired of roleplaying.. hah!"
„Okay then. Well, I'm gonna get back to roleplaying with the new guy, he's really cool. Cya"
-
And just like that, POOF! Sharts gone.
Wrong, he's roleplaying with Pee Side's Senpai you fucking Brussels sprout.
-
Pee Side was quickly filled with rage and jealousy as he seen Shart start roleplaying with Queef again, he was stealing all of his affection!
.
.
.
.
.
At the moment.. Pee Side realized what had to be done.
———————————————————————————-

pureeee 412 words #svaage #savagina #alpha 😘
I am probably going to redo this because I'm the alpha and I csn muah pour 💋