Fifteen

~Time skip~

I change into a long sun yellow skirt, I shake my hair. I go downstairs and wait for Diego.
"So" Tia starts

"You and Camilo?" Tio finishes

"Pfft" I say and they look at me "We're friends" Diego runs down and he holds Tios hand. Tia links her arm with mine and we start walking.

"You look nice" she says
"Thanks, so do you" I say and we approach the Madrigal casa. Camilo and Isa are greeting people, he shifts into my brother and hugs him, Isa sends flowers towards me and Tia. A yellow flower band attaches itself to my hair and Isa winks at me. We walk in and Tia finds Pepa. The music is lively and lots of people are dancing.

"Pepa how are you?" Tia asks

"I'm nervous for Tonito" she says and hugs me. "How are you Gabriela?"
"Oh good, good" Tia says and Pepa turns to me

"How are you doing qudira?"

"I'm good, excited"

"Good, I saw Camilo come back with his hair wet?" I laugh nervously
"Mirabel turned the sprinkler on us"

"Us?" Tia asks "Yeah, we were watering the flowers" I say and they share a look. Pepa hugs me tightly and  rushes off. Mirabel grabs my hands and drags me to the dance floor, as Tio and Diego walk up to Tia. We spin each other around and dance. We run off the dance floor and I hand her water. We look at each other and start laughing. We stand on the side and two boys walk up to us.

"Hola" the shorter one says

"Hola!" Mirabel says cheerfully.

"Want to dance?" he asks and her cheeks turn pink. I gently push her and they go and dance.

"I'm Julian" the taller one says
"y/n" I smile
"Are you new? I feel like I would remember you" I laugh
"I moved here a week ago"

"Oh well, welcome to the Encanto" He says smiling "Care to dance" I feel an arm snake around my waist. 

"Sorry, I'm dancing with her" Camilo says in a tone I've never heard before.

"No worries, I'll catch you later" he says winking at me. Camilo grabs my hand and takes me to the dance floor. I see Mirabel and she raises her eyebrows in question, I shrug and she smiles. Camilo spins me and pulls me back. A slow song starts playing, Mirabel splits with her dance partner, I turn to leave but Camilo's arm tightens around me. I look at him and he blushes. I wrap my arms around his neck and both his arms go around my waist. I rest my head on his chest, I can help but feel safe. I see Pepa and Tia whispering. Oh god. The music stops and I go over to Mirabel. My cheeks burning. 

"Oh my god" She whispers excitedly, I rub the back of my neck "I totally ship it, imagine you and Camilo!" She squeals and I laugh, she runs off to find Antonio. Leaving me alone.