i was at the hospital  with mari for hours

i was at the hospital with mari for hours. i was there for him just like he was there for me when i needed him. me and mari's mom had some good bonding time but to know that jayden shot his brother is just to much.

jayden had been just tripping so much it's crazy ash. i called nylah and stayed otp wit her till i got home. i walked in the house to see that jayden wasn't here.

i hung up on nylah and started doing my night routine. i went and took a nice relaxing bath. after i was done taking a bath i put medicine on my scars.

i was covering them up very well cause nb had noticed them yet. i went downstairs to cook me some chicken alfredo . i was cooking the alfredo then my phone had ringed . i went to answer it and it was caliyah . " hey caliyahh" i said .

" we need to talk about something serious " caliyah said . " what is it?" i asked ." jayden said if youn leave mari he gon kill you and your baby" caliyah said .

i hung up the phone and started to lock all the doors and the windows. i hurried up and ate my food and went in my room. nylah had came home and i told her everything.

" wdf she mean" nylah said. " i don't know but i'm scared . i don't want this baby to die and i love mari so much " i said . " it's gon be okay naomi. imma take a couple days off of work just to make sure you okay" nylah said . " thanks nylah ". i said .

i went in my bed and started to watch tv. i missed mari so much and now that he not finna be at school it's not gon be fun anymore. i just wish i could be with him forever and ever .

i got on my phone and went scrolling on instagram
$$$

i got on my phone and went scrolling on instagram                                      $$$

liked by, thatnigga.jayden , imani and 50,089 others
meashaaadabaddest i can't believe i'm pregnant. i can't wait to see my bundle of joy @thatnigga.jayden
imanii-so happy for you siss 😍

$$$
i couldn't believe what i was seeing. that measha is pregnant and it's jayden's baby. he probably won't kill her baby but he's been threatening to kill mines

i couldn't do it anymore. i went straight to sleep

bronx,new york🗽
caliyah andrews
caliyah pov
monday~10pm

i was at the trap wit deandre,myles,treyvon, jayden, nyny and ashanti

i was at the trap wit deandre,myles,treyvon, jayden, nyny and ashanti. i had alrdy called naomi to tell her what jayden was saying about her behind her back.

" what naomi been up to? she don't fw us nomo" myles said . " she's been good. " nyny said . " she needa stop acting like she don't want me " jayden said. " didn't you fuck measha?" i asked .

" it's none of your business caliyah" jayden said . " mhm whatever " i said rolling my eyes. i alrdy heard about jayden killing mari's brother so ik naomi is hurt about that.

" i think i'm finna go yall" i said . " why ? " ashanti asked . " i just feel like going home so that's where i'm finna go" i said . i grabbed my purse and walked back home.

i got home and checked on naomi. she didn't answer her phone so she must've been sleep. i got in the shower and started to get ready for bed .

someone was knocking on my door so i went and answered it . " myles what you doing here?" i asked .
" is your parents home?" myles asked .
" no" i said . myles picked me up and started kissing me . i started kissing him back passionately .

he put his tongue in my mouth and i did the same. myles took me to my bedroom and put me on the bed . he started taking my clothes off and started fingering me.

" shit" i moaned . he started pumping 2 fingers in and out of me very fast and quickly. " mylesss i'm finna cumm" i moaned .
_____________________
caliyah and myles??
any thoughts about this chapter?
vote and comment 🤍.