8

bronx,new york🗽
mari karter
mari pov
sunday ~ 2:30pm

i'm really feeling naomi and her just saying that is making me fall in love wit her

i'm really feeling naomi and her just saying that is making me fall in love wit her. i pulled away from the kiss and just looked at her in her eyes .

" you so beautiful ma" i said still holding eye contact . " thanks " naomi said while smiling. we finished eating and talking and now naomi was leaving. i didn't rlly want her to go but she had too

" bye . thanks for being here for me and taking me " naomi said . " anytime ma" i said . i pulled her in for a hug and kissed her on the forehead .

                                   $$$
bronx,new york🗽
naomi johnson
naomi pov
sunday~3pm

                                   $$$bronx,new york🗽naomi johnson naomi povsunday~3pm

after being wit mari all day i started to misss himmm a lot. it's like i'm falling for him but i gotta see who's the father of this child first.

i got on the bus then walked home to see that someone was in my house . " who df in here " i said looking around the house .

" welcome back ma" jayden said sitting in the kitchen. " how did you get in my house ?" i asked .
" don't worry about that" jayden said . " tell me how tf you got in my house " i said getting annoyed.

" tell me who you on dates with?" jayden asked . " don't worry about it" i said . " i didn't know we was seeing other ppl now " jayden said . " i didn't know we was fucking other ppl did i ? oh yea i didn't " i said .

" tf did you just say?" jayden said getting up outta of the seat. " you heard me . just stop coming to my damn house " i said.  jayden started taking off his belt. " tf you think your doing?" i asked.

jayden started to pin me down and beat me with the belt. " STOP STOP NOW " i said crying. " SHUT THE FUCK UP " jayden said whooping me harder.

i tried to get away but jayden pinned me down so hard that i could barely move .  " STOP FUCKING PLAYING WIT ME NAOMI. DONT EVER SEE NO OTHER NIGGAS " jayden yelled .

jayden put his belt back on and left the house . i looked for my phone all over the floor and called nylah. " nylah please come home " i said crying over the phone . " what happened? are you okay?" nylah asked through the phone. " please come home "
i said still crying. "okay i'm otw " nylah said then hanging up.