2

bronx,new york🗽
naomi johnson
naomi pov
friday~ 12:30am

me and jayden got in shower and cleaned ourselves up and started getting rdy to go to the club

me and jayden got in shower and cleaned ourselves up and started getting rdy to go to the club .

i put on some a beige jean jacket , white crop top and some white leggings wit some off white 4's

outfit idea^

when i was done getting dressed i had smoked me a quick blunt and waited for jayden to get finished.

smoking this blunt was making me high and when i'm high i just get hella crazy and hella freaky. but it's whatever cause imma turn up tn.

                               30 minutes later...

jayden was finally done getting rdy and i alrdy smoked two blunts and was high ash. treyvon had pulled up outside and me and jayden got in the car

" damn you been smoking ?" ashanti asked ." hyea . i smoked two blunts before i left the crib" i said . " you brought that weed bru" deandre asked ." nahh my sister ain't neva bring nun back . i got y'all another day " i said .

we made it to the club and started going inside. we was only 17 and you have to have an id so we had some fake ones .

" ts lit ash" myles said . i went over there to the hookah lounge and started smoking that hookah. " ts good asf . hit this nyny" i said passing it to her. "
hyea imma have to get one of these" nyny said .

i felt like dancing so i went to the dance floor and started twerking. " period ah ah " caliyah said hyping me up. i felt jayden get behind me and i started twerking some more . i sat him down in a chair and gave him a quick lap dance .

" ma you look so sexy tn" jayden said . " thanks bae "
i said . i got off of him and went to the bar to have my favorite drink vodka . " can i have some vodka please " i asked the waitress. " sure " she said

she brought my drink out and i started sipping it down . i love partying , drinking,and smoking. it will always going to be apart of my life." girlll it's some fine niggas here " nyny said sitting beside me .

" nyny i have a bf girl" i said laughing. " oh shit i forgot you was with jayden" nyny said . " i'm drunk ash . i think i need some dick" i said. " shit me too"nyny said .

i took like 5 more shots of vodka before i went to look for jayden so we could get a room. " omg look at jayden over there " caliyah said. " he over there wit some other bitches " nyny said. " oh hell no" i said .

i was so drunk that my mind just was nowhere . i went to the finest nigga i could find in the club and started tongue kissing him. he started kissing back and then picked me up and took me to a room.

" take your clothes off " i said . he started taking his clothes off and then started taking mines off too.

" come on put it innn" i said whining. he revealed his very large dick and stuck it in me . he started doing fast strokes and rammed hard inside me . " shitt " i moaned. i cummed 4 times and then he finally pulled out.

i got on 4 legs and he stuck his dick back inside of me and started doing hard and fast strokes again . " fuckkk ma " he groaned. i started throwing it back and doing a lil twerk . he pulled out and nutted on my back .

he sat down on the bed and i got on top of him and started bouncing up and down . i was going rlly fast and rlly slow . i grinded on top of him and started spelling my name. he put his hands around my but and started pushing me back and forth. i started doing a lil twerk on him." i'm finna nut ma " he groaned " idgaf." i said still riding him.

he nutted in me and i got off of him and started putting my clothes back on. " what's yo name ma " he asked . " naomi and yours ?" i asked. " mari " he said.

he was lowkey fine asf and he got some good ass dick too shit. " how old are you ma ?" he asked . " 17" i said. " ight good . im 18 and here's my number gimme me a call ma " mari said then walked out the room.

i put the paper note of his number in my bra then walked out to see where jayden was cause i just was in the need of more sex.

" hey bae . where was you at i was looking all over for you " jayden said . " i was just using the bathroom " i said . i leaned in and started tongue kissing him very sloppy . " bae what you tryna do? " jayden asked.

" let's go to a room " i said following him to the same room i was just in with mari. i started to unbuckle his pants and started sucking his dick . " damn ma" jayden groaned .

i started going fast and sticking all the way to the back of my throat. jayden nutted in my mouth and i swallowed it. jayden picked me and put me on the bed.

jayden did the missionary position and started going fast and slow . " fuckkk jayden " i moaned . i cummed a lot of times . " i'm finna nut " jayden said . " okay but inside of me i want your babies " i said

next thing you know jayden had nutted inside of me twice....
_____________
very freaky chapterrrr
do y'all think naomi gon have mari kids or jayden's kids???
read and voteee to finddd outtt.