Chapter: 10 (Pʀɪɴᴄᴇ)

A:n- just.. Feel like?

----

"So we are going to Storm terror Lair!" Said Venti who held both your shoulder which you flinch yet awkwardly smile

"We? I am sorry to say I am going to stay here.."

"But why?" Asked Lumine as you sigh and glance at the duo who is waiting outside the gate.

"I am pretty sure if Mr Diluc and Miss Jean is there I do not fret from you been injure Lumine.. And besides.. I have a gut feeling I should stay.."

"Awww.. That's no fun.. But.. If that's what you want" said Venti who dragged Lumine who was force to leave your hand Glancing back at you while dragged away you just waved her bye.

As they went away you notice Amber who seems to be about to go somewhere which you approach her.

"hey, Amber!"

"Oh l/n! I have been missing you, where were you?" Asked Amber who grinned brightly at you which you Warmly smiled back.

"Well just some duty.. By the way have you notice the Hilichurls have been active more?"

"So you notice too?.. Hmm.. Yeah it concern me eventually.." Said Amber as you both stayed in silence.

"Well If you find anything weird tell-"

"Amber.. " you look at her in serious face which she stopped from going away in confusion.

"... We need to guard the place now.. And call all the guards!"

"H-huh? What-? Wait don't tell me.. You can see its forces?"

"Yes.. We should called out to them"

Amber without a second thought rushes inside to go called the knights as you stare faraway Monsters approaching.

'I knew something was fished up here..'

::::::------::::

"Formation 1- attack the nearby Hillichurls whereas formation 3: arrowed the Mages.." You said ordering as the knight took formation as you attack the shield ones .

The formation greatly helped to pushed back the monsters out and defeated in faster way.

------