Chapter: 5 (ᴇɴᴛɪᴛʟᴇ)

A:n- hey if you don't mind please vote all the chapters if you like the story it make me happy to see some supportive people...

😞😭

"Do you like me or the voice I sing?"

"I like you"

"Like... Me?"

"Yes, I like you a lot!"

"Ehe?!"

--------------------------

"The sky seems to clear up"

"It have.. "

You sigh as you were once again holding hands with Lumine who seems to like holding hands with you.

"Paimon feels left.." Said Paimon as she float around you both.

"Paimon you can seat on my head then"

"Really thanks!"

As Lumine frown of Paimon really sitting ontop of her head as you just smile at her which she return it to with her own smile.

"Oh its master Jean!" Said Paimon floating up in corner as you all hide somewhere hearing the other person talk with Jean.

♫♫♫❥❥❥✹✹

"Honarary Knight of Favonius sounds wonderful to me Lumine.." You said as Lumine frown a bit.

"Where as y/n I heard from Lisa you help her a lot, as you have already help the Monstadt people and Manny people trust you I will also give you a title which will assure the people also a sign of you been apart".

" ahh... Really?" You said in doubtly as Jean nodded with you frowning.

"But what may it be... Hmm..."

"Paimon wants to say something... I was wondering if Y/n name is related with (month weather) why not relate her title with it?"

"A month?" Asked Jean but assumed of acknowledging it.

"How about... Bloosoom of Dandelion?"

"Uhh... That's a bit... Long... And isn't it resemble Jean? Why not just called me in short, Knight of Favonius without any title?" You said avoiding the title naming but the other accept the title to be fitting as Jean seems to be pleased with the title too and now your stuck with it.

"About earlier I have some word to say"

"Huh?"

❒❒❒❒❒❥❥❥❥◧◧◧◧❑❑

"You didn't told about the strange guy"

"I want to investigate"

You frown a bit knowing whom they are talking about but you smile.