23

It felt like years, but I finally got there. I walk in and go to my dad's office space.

"Where is he?" I ask.

"Who?"

"You know exactly who I'm fucking talking about" I say crossing my arms.

He points across the room to Robby, who was sitting down.

"Why the hell are you not talking to him?!" I almost yell.

"Because that's not my goddamn job, Izzy" He yells at me.

I don't say anything, I just walk away and go up to Robby.

"Why are you out of your cage?" I ask and sit down across from him.

He lifts up his arm a little, showing me that he was handcuffed down, and holding an ice pack to his head.

"I fucked up" he says to me. "I even got a second chance, and I blew that too."

I don't say anything, I just grab his hand.

"Will is the only one able to testify against you. And it's pretty obvious you're the one who got your ass kicked" I tell him.

"He hit you, Izzy. I'm not going to stand there and let him do something like that to you."

"And that's one of the reasons why I love you, okay? but listen, if I can get Will to say that you really didn't hit him because he doesn't have a scratch on him, and that's a pretty big if, that could possibly drop this whole thing."

"Yeah, that might work" he says.

"You didn't say anything to any cops yet, right?" I ask.

"No, I didn't"

"Okay, I have to go beat up my 20 year old brother now. Wish me luck." I say walking over to the door.

"Izzy, don't!" Robby yells.

"Too late, I'm already gone" I say shutting the door.

I get into the car and start driving back home. When I get there, I see vivians car and another car that I haven't seen before.

It's probably Will's.

I open the door, and hear laughing in the kitchen. I walk in and see Will and Vivian at the kitchen counter.

"Hey Iz" Vivian says waving me over.

"Hey, Can I steal Will for a minute?" I ask.

"No, I'm taking to Vivian" Will whines.

"Will, please" I say synthetically. He listens and follows me to another room.

"What do you want, and make it quick"

"Do you remember when mom and dad got divorced? You told me, that you will always help me with anything if you could" I tell him.

"I was 9"

"And I was 5!" I yell. "My world fell apart when I was 5, and you kept it together. Now your the asshole kicking it down"

He doesn't say anything, shocker.

"Drop what you said about Robby Keene. Then I'll let go all the shit you've done to me." I tell him.

"What if I don't?"

"Why do you hate Robby, Will?" I ask.

He mumbles something, that no one could understand.

"What?" I ask.

"I'm jealous, okay!" He spats.

"Jealous? You're jealous of my 17 year old, delinquent boyfriend with hella daddy issues?" I ask confused.

"Yeah, cause...you and him are closer than we ever where"

"Spare me. You are the one who left, remember? You didn't even tell me, where the hell you were going. You ruined the one good thing in my life that I love, and what, do you want me to shake your hand and say congratu-fucking-lations?"

"Izzy, you can't hate me forever. I'm your brother" Will says.

"Try me" I tell him. "If you want to get somewhat on my good side, start by dropping this violation on Robby"

"How am I supposed to to that?"

"I don't know, you're the golden child. Think of something and think of it fast." I say and walk outside to my car.

I learned a long time ago that I shouldn't drive upset, but what the fuck?

It's only to the station.

First, I stop at a Burger King and grab food for both of us.

I get there, and the first thing I see is that Robby's seat was empty.

"Hi, do you know where Robby Keene is?" I ask the lady at the front desk.

"Back in holding, dear. Do you want to see him?" She asks.

"Actually, I was wondering if he's been interrogated yet?"

"That's a question for anyone but me." She says.

This unhelpful bitch.

I look behind her, and see my dad walking out of somewhere so I run up to him.

"Was that Robby?" I ask.

"What?" He asks confused. 

"Were you, or were you not talking to Robby?" I ask.

"I was talking, the boy wasn't"

"Can I go in there?" I ask.

"No, we need to talk to you about this first."

"Then let's go, but I have burgers for Robby, and I really don't want them getting cold" 

He agrees, and takes me to an interrogation room. 

"So, Isabella. Do you want to tell me what happened?" A man in a suit walks in and asks. 

"What do you want to know?"

"Can you tell me what happened with your brother and Mr. Keene?" He asks.

"Will attacked Robby, because he didn't like that I'm closer to Robby than I am with him." I say. "Will's just jealous, he said that to me. I can give you his address if you need a statement from him."

"I would like that." He says sitting down across from me. "And, what happened here?" He says pointing to his cheek, at the same spot where I had a red slap mark.

"I made him mad, and he slapped me. Then Robby got in his face, he told Will to back off then Will hit him too."

"And that's what started the fight?" he asks.

"There was no fight, Will just beat the shit out of Robby." I tell him.

"I'm going to go call your brother, and see if he could give a statement. Do you mind staying here until we do?" He asks. I agree, and walk outside to wait.