17

When I get home I quickly run upstairs. I grab Robbys bag, and go back downstairs with it.

I run outside and put his bag on the front door step before getting back in my car. I start driving, and don't stop until I pull up into a familiar driveway.

I knock on the door, then hear arguing before someone opens the door.

"Izzy? What are you doing here?" Sam asks.

"I need to talk to you, you were right" I tell her. She just nods and pulls me inside. We walk over to the kitchen, where a bunch of other people where.

"What's Izzy doing here?" Miguel asks Sam. Before she could answer there was a loud crash and everyone runs towards it.

There was a boy on the floor,

"Bart, what happened?" Miguel asks.

There was another loud bang and I was the first person to it. Tory walks in with some other people from cobra Kai behind her.

"Izzy, what are you doing here?" Tory asks.

"If one more person says that, I'm going to start throwing hands" I warn.

"No need" Tory says punching someone. In less than .20 seconds a whole karate fight breaks out. I'm punching and blocking everything that comes at me. I eventually get away and run outside into a small guest house.

There I see Sam in a corner, and Tory swinging something at her. Not even thinking, I throw a hook punch to the side of Torys head and she hits the floor. I stand there in shook, looking down at Tory, then Sam.

I walk over to Sam and help her up. She doesn't say anything, but she wraps her arms around me. The sound of people stomping gets closer, and Hawk and a bloody Miguel walks in.

"What happened to Tory?" Miguel asks, sounding a bit afraid.

"What happened to you?" I ask him.

"It doesn't matter" Hawk says. "The fight is over, right?"

We all agree, and Sam walks back inside with Hawk.

"Two things," I start. "One, can you help me wake Tory back up and two, I can give you a ride home? I'm going that way anyways."

"Sure, But I need to ask you two things too"

"shoot" I tell him.

"Why is Tory unconscious, and how do you know where I live and why are you going there?"

"Thats three things" I tell him. "Anyway, she was being Tory and was swinging on Sam so that's that." I start. "And I know that you're neighbors with Johnny and Johnny is Robby's dad, so I hope he knows where Robby is"

"Did he run away again?" Miguel asks.

"No, I hope not. Thats weird because I'm pissed at him"

"Why are you pissed at him?'

"It doesn't matter. I'm worried about him and I need to talk to him." I tell him.

"Okay. Let's grab water to wake Tory up, then we can go see sensei"

"You mean Johnny?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, Sensei" Miguel says walking out.

I roll my eyes and follow Miguel. We go inside and grab a shit ton of water to bring outside, with Hawk and Sams help.

As we walk back to the guest house, we walk into Tory sitting up.

Sam drops her water, but the rest of us put ours down like normal humans.

I grab a Bo staff I see next to me and point it at Tory.

"Chill out. I'm leaving" tory says waling out. Hawk follows her, and Sam behind him.

Me and Miguel just look at each other confused for a moment,

"Let's go wash away some of the blood before I take you to see your mom." I say and start walking to the door, "Who, by the way is apparently besties with my dad's girlfriend"

"Yeah, I think I've heard my mom talk about her" Miguel says.

I nod, and we walk inside and to the kitchen.

"Come over here" I say going over to the kitchen. He listens, and I start cleaning the blood away with a wet cloth.

"What's going on?" I hear Sam's voice say.

"Cool it, I'm just cleaning up Miguel" I tell her. "We'll be out of your hair soon"

"Can she come with?" Miguel asks me.

"There's no need" I tell him.

"Please? Look what just happened" He begs.

"Fine. I'll be out by the car, come out when you're ready" I say walking over to my car. A minute or two later, they walk out hand in hand.

Sam gets in the passenger seat, and Miguel in the back.

"What did you want to tell me earlier?" Sam asks me.

I look back at Miguel before saying, "I'll tell you later"

She nods, and we shortly pull into the apartment complex.

"Which ones Johnnys?" I ask Miguel.

He points to an apartment door, and I storm over there.

I knock, but there's no answer. I knock again, and still no answer, so I turn the doorknob and the door opens.

"Johnny?" I yell.

"Stop, I have a migraine, kid!" Johnny whines from the couch.

"Does it look like I give a shit? Your actual son is missing, and your other somewhat son is bleeding out, so get your no-good, sorry, drunk ass out of bed and be fucking helpful for once!" I yell.

"Well, you're Robbys type for sure" Johnny says sitting up.

"Where is he?"

"I don't know, he's everywhere these days" Johnny says taking a sip of beer. Angry, I smack the bottle out of his hands. "What the hell?!"

I don't reply,  and storm out. I knock on the Diaz's door, and Miguel's mom answers.

"Izzy, there you are"  she says opening the door wider. I look inside and see Sam and Miguel on the couch.

"Hey Carmen." Johnny says from behind me.

"Johnny" she says.

I walk in, and over to Sam and Miguel.

"How are you doing?" I ask him.

"What happened to Miguel?" Johnny asks. Camren walks outside with him, and the three of us look at each other confused.

"Let's go" Sam says standing up and heading out the door, with me and Miguel on her tail.