✾Seventy One-What lies ahead✾

Începe de la început

You took a deep breath before making your way towards the door and slowly open it, revealing the handsome figure of your fiance. "Yes, I'm fine," you smiled ever so warmly at him. "I just got a small headache, again." You giggled slightly at your statement, making sure he would fall for your lie. "Are you sure it's just small?" he knitted his brows together as he gently cups your face and rubs your cheeks with his thumb.

His bleach blonde hair is done with a slick style and his orchid hues eyeing you with worry. "If your head gets painful again because of your memories just tell me, and I'll stay right here with you." He said as he looks at you with eyes filled with adoration, love, and concern. And you felt grateful for the feelings he harbors for you.

You gently touched the back of his hand on your cheek as you gazed back at him with the same feeling he has. "I told you, it's just a small headache," you reassured him. "You always say it's just a small headache," he furrowed his brows. "Oh my, did I make the king mad?" you tilted your head as you curved up a smile on your face. Then, you reach your hands to cup his cheeks and squeeze them.

"Nwot fwunny, Shiwori..." he muzzled incoherent words as you continued squeezing his face, yet he doesn't stop you. He just lets you do whatever you want because that's how much he loves you. You find his annoyed expression so adorable that you didn't even notice his secretive hands wrapping themselves on your waist, pulling you closer to him. "O-Oi what do you think you-"

"Got ya!" Izana smirked as he pulled you even closer to him, your bodies already in contract with one another. "What do you think you're doing?" you furrowed your brows at him as you placed both of your hands on his bare chest. "What? Am I not allowed to touch my Queen?" his smirk grew wider as he leans closer then started plastering soft kisses to your cheek down to your neck.

"Don't you have work today, Izana?" you tried to hold back any lewd noises that would come out of your mouth as Izana's hands kept lingering on the back of your body. "Work can wait..." he whispered near your neck as he continues sucking your soft flesh and sliding the sleeves of your dress to start undressing you. But before he could, a sudden voice intruded the heated moment. "Izana we're running late for the meeting," Kakucho stated outside the room.

Izana scowled in frustration as you curved up a smirk while quirking a brow at him. "You heard the man, Izana." You said in a teasing manner as you gently pushed him away from your neck. "Time for work," you smirked in triumph. Izana groaned in frustration as he glares at the door of both of your rooms before gazing back at you. "I promise I'll be back before you know it," he said before plastering a kiss on your forehead, then stares at your lips before also giving it a soft kiss.

"Just take your time. You know I'll always be here waiting," you said to him with a smile on your face. "You lovebirds already had your fun last night," Kakucho stated and knocked at the door once more. Izana furrowed his brows in annoyance as he grabs his blazer from the couch beside you both before walking towards the door and pulling it open. "Finally, you're done making out," Kakucho smiled, feigning innocence.

Izana irked at his friend's mocking actions, "You always disturb us at the wrong time," Izana grumbled as he stood beside the doorframe. "It's a part of my job, can't be helped," Kakucho just shrugged, gaining an irritated glare from Izana. "That's enough, you two," you chimed in as you walked closer to both of them. You stood beside the tanned man beside you as you turned to face him and fix his necktie.

"Good luck for today," you smiled as you gazed up at him. "If you say that, then I'll receive more than just luck," Izana smiled back at you. Both of you felt love with each other's company while Kakucho just stood in between, feeling a bit cringed from the whole lovey-dovey atmosphere. "Could you both not do this in front of me?" Kakucho frowned in annoyance. "Get used to it, it's a part of your job anyway," Izana countered while not batting Kakucho an eye.