Chapter Twenty Eight

Start from the beginning

"I'll leave now since you wanted to talk to them" Felix said as he look in between Hyunjin and I before bowing to Mr Kim and leave the room shortly after.

It was a short silence as Mr Kim look at Hyunjin and I. He took the seat across us calmly, placing an ipad on the table.

"Hello, how are you two?" he asked, trying to calm the tense atmosphere.

"Good" Hyunjin and I replied in unison. Mr Kim nod quietly.

"Does any of you know why I called you here?" he asked, scrolling through his ipad. Hyunjin and I shared a glance before Hyunjin answered.

"No, sir. We were quite confused on the reason of you calling us both today" Hyunjin replied to him.

I fiddled with my hand on my lap nervously as Hyunjin quietly place his hand on mine, trying to calm me down. I'm sure he already sense what Mr Kim wants to talk about.

Mr Kim hummed at Hyunjin's reply, nodding his head before placing the ipad on the table, right in front of us.

"With the thin hope I have, please tell me that it's a false rumor" the moment the words left his lips, my heart thumps harder as the future seemed so clear to me.

I gulped as Hyunjin took the ipad in his hand. I peek towards him, looking at the ipad's screen.

My heart dropped the moment I saw few pictures of Hyunjin and I, kissing. One was from the day I confessed to him, one was on the day we started dating each other and the last one was a picture of me entering Hyunjin's apartment with him.

"We, uh" I tried to snuck up a lie but Hyunjin quickly cut me off.

"It's true. We are dating" Hyunjin told Mr Kim calmly. I looked at him with wide eyes, freaking out.

"Hyunjin" I called him out quietly but he ignored me completely, watching Mr Kim's reaction as if he's already expecting something from him.

"Why are you doing this?" Mr Kim sighed, messaging his temple before looking at us.

"The person who emailed me this pictures said that they will release the pictures if both of you won't break up by tomorrow" Mr Kim said with an unsatisfied look in his eyes.

I quickly looked at Hyunjin and he did the same.

What kind of person would do that? That is so childish.

"You can't make us break up just because some people wanted to expose us" Hyunjin said sternly. I look back at Mr Kim, waiting for his answer.

"You already know what will happen if this person expose you two. I can't let that happen. We all worked so hard to make this drama a success. This issue can't be the thing that will bring us all down" Mr Kim deadpanned.

"You can't tell us to break up. This is our personal life, we can do anything we want" Hyunjin fights back, not giving up.

"Listen. I am not against you two dating each other, but the time is not appropriate. Both of you are casted in the same drama and the drama is still ongoing. I would be fine if both of you are the protagonist, but one of you are only a supporting role. This is not right" Mr Kim said as he eyed me. I can feel my heart dropped the moment the words left his lips.

He's right. I'm only a supporting role who breaks them apart. People don't want to see the protagonist date an antagonist in real life. That sounds.. pathetic.

"I don't see any wrong in that. It's only a drama. No one takes it seriously. They're watching the drama just to have fun and to keep themselves entertained. I'm sure they won't be affected by the news" Hyunjin reasoned. I sat on my seat quietly, thinking everything over.