If Natalie was an animatronic

After the death of her father, Natalie's mother griefs with regret of killing him and Natalie was doing her best to comfort her. One day, when they went to the PizzaPlex to hang out with your Oc, her mother and oc's mother talked while your Oc and Natalie were at the arcade, playing games. You and Natalie went to look for the bathroom until you two meet a lady in a bunny suit. The bunny whose name was Vanny told you two that she knows where the bathroom was and leads you both somewhere dark. As they reached the basement, Vanny took out her knife and tried to stab you two, but she only stabbed Natalie's arm.

You and Natalie grew scared and tried to get away from her. You and Natalie ran up the stairs while Vanny was behind, you escaped, but, failed to notice that Natalie lost her balance and fell back after Vanny tried to throw her knife at you two. Natalie fell a couple of stairs down until she hits the back of her back, killing her instantly. Vanny didn't know what to do, so she leaves Natalie's dead body at the basement, but Natalie's soul came out and she transferred to an animatronic. That animatronic was going to be the daycare's new animatronic worker named Starlight.

After Natalie's missing file was reported, the pizza plex brought Starlight at the daycare and introduces her to Sundrop and Moondrop. Starlight is Moondrop's helper at the sleep area where kids do nap times.