Chapter 17

" five y/n where have you been Luther asked helping five up. "Are you all right Allison asked looking at my bloodied arm and helping me up. "Who did this?" Luther asked as I sat down cleaning my wound. " irrelevant" five said taking Allison's coffee and drinking it. " so the apocalypse is in three days. The only chance we have to save our world is......well us." Five said throwing the cup behind him.

  " the umbrella academy." Luther said "ya but with me, obviously." Five said looking at me as I looked up at him. "So if y'all don't get your side show acts together and get over yourselves, we're screwed. Who cares if dad messed us up. Are we gonna let that define us?" Five said looking back at the group. "No." Klaus said shaking his head. "And to give us a fighting chance to see next week, I've come back with a lead." Five told them holding up a piece of paper.

  "I know who's responsible for the apocalypse." Five said giving the paper to Allison.

  "This is who we have to stop." Five said as Allison opened the paper to where they could see what was written on it.

  "Harold Jenkins?" Allison said.

  "Who the hell is Harold Jenkins?" Diego said standing up.

"We don't know... yet." Five said as I walked over and stood next to him.

  "But we do know that he's responsible for the apocalypse." I said looking to Allison. "So we have to find him. And we have to do it now." Five said continuing my response.

  "How is he connected to what's gonna happen?" Luther asked.

"We don't know." Five said crossing his arms. "Wait so you just know his name? That's it?" Diego said.

"Yes." I said looking at him. "That's enough." Five said reassuring. "Theres probably dozens of Harold Jenkins in the city." Diego replied.

"Well, we better start looking, then." Five said.
"I'm sorry am I the only one that's skeptical here?I mean, how exactly do you know all of this about what's his name?" Allison asked looking at me and five.

"Harold Jenkins, you know those lunatics in masks who attacked the house?" Five said. "Oh yeah, I think I remember those guys." Klaus said scratching his neck. "Yeah the ones who attacked us while you two were getting drunk." Diego said looking at me and five. "Yeah, them." Five said looking at me. "They we're sent by the temps commission to stop me from coming back. And preventing the end of life on earth." Five said turning to Diego. "The temps what?" Allison asked us confused.

  "Our former employer. They monitor all of time and space to make sure whatever is supposed to happen.... Happens." Five said looking at me. "Wait "our?"" Luther asked looking at five. "When we disappeared from your little shoot-out, we went with the handler back to the commission. She recruited five......and me." I said hesitating and looking at Luther.

  "They believe the apocalypse is coming in three days." five said looking back at the group.

  "So we went to commission headquarters and intercepted a message that was meant for said lunatics." Five said looking at me and then klaus.

  "Protect Harold Jenkins." I continued. I said looking at them. "So he must be responsible for the apocalypse." Five finished.

  "What do you mean time and space?" Allison asked. "Where is this Hazel, y/n." Diego asked "my skin is on fire." Klaus said irrelevantly "do you have any idea how insane this sounds?" Allison said to me and five as we looked at each other. "You know what else is insane? I look like a 13 year old boy. Klaus talks to the dead, and Luther thinks he's fooling everybody with that overcoat. Y/n can kill you in a second..... everything about us is insane. It always has been." Five said looking at each of us.