𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

Start from the beginning

"it's funny how dreams come true" karina grumbled, cheeks reddening. thankfully, she doesn't malfunction when it comes to teasing. "I don't know, jaems. what does this mean? "

"that means she likes you and you should tell her 'cause—" ningning quickly slapped a hand over giselle's mouth, giving the older girl a discreet glare to shut up. being the simp for the younger, she did, slouching in her seat.

"I think she's just being concern" karina told the trio, eyes down casted. maybe she was over thinking it. winter possibly can't give her the jacket to show she's off limits. maybe it was for a good cause. she did say to take it because the cou cil room could either be the artic or the inside of a volcano. "I'm putting so much thought into something silly. "

"it's not silly, rina" jaemin coaxed, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. "we all have the right to indulge in fantasy"

ningning nodded, hand still on giselle's mouth. "yup! take me as an example. I always thought of me and gi going on dates and stuff. it just needs enough manifestation. winter cutie~"

Giselle rolled her eyes, grabbing ningning's arm and pulling it away from her mouth. "you know, nothing beats pure honesty. if you're wondering, I just had to be honest with myself. it's hard but I think that's what works best"

"does this go to love or life? " karina asked weakly.

"both actually" Giselle replied. "anyway, " she waved her hand to disperse the serious aura, "when do you plan on confessing to winter? "

karina's eyes widen, hands scrambling find jaemin's but she settled on his thigh, pinching it painfully. the bunny hissed, gritting his teeth to stop the curses threatening to be screamed out.

"you told them!? " she hissed at him, eyes narrowing at his pained figure. she didn't care. he deserved it. "why!? "

"I didn't tell them if that's what you're worried about" jaemin spoke calmly despite the stinging pain on his thigh. "you're quite obvious "

karina scoffed. "yeah and so are you and your obvious crush with jeno"

"you like jeno? " ningning asked, voice full of surprise as she stared at jaemin. "does—"

"of course not" jaemin hissed through gritted teeth. the pain was now registered in his system. "I don't want to be a home wrecker"

"you're not a home wrecker, jaemin" ningning reassured him. "and don't think I'll tell anyone. I know you and jeno are a more perfect fit which I support. I'm just surprised "

"please " karina rolled her eyes for the nth time, letting go of jaemin's thigh. "they were so obvious for their feelings even before jeno got together with his little girlfriend. I swear, we thought jeno would just quit things before it got too deep"

"hey, this isn't my story so stick to the main idea. you and winter" jaemin grumbled, changing the topic. like he said, this isn't his story and yet people keep on bringing it up as a conversation starter. "are you invested in my life? "

"boy if you only knew" the three girls sassed, giving him a passive look.

🥵