🤍Part 12🤍

"OW!" Y/N exclaimed as her nose was snapped back into place by Steve.  She wiggled her nose as he backed up and wiped dry blood off her nose.
"Good?" He asked.
"Better."
He chuckled and threw a round of medical tape at her.
"Here put this tape on your nose, it'll keep the bone together while it heals."
She nodded and got up, looking in the mirror she put the tape on flinched at the sharp pain. She plopped on the bed and laid back against the headboard, sighing she closed her eyes.

The team were staying in the motel that was located in the other town just incase the men came earlier than expected, they didn't want to be surprised. Y/N stood in a room with Wanda and Steve stood with Sam and Bucky, since the residents from the other town came through and slept here there wasn't much room left so they had to double up, or triple up which Bucky didn't really appreciate. Y/N woke up in the middle of the night and looked around the room. Wanda was in the bed the left of her and she was fast asleep, looking to the right out the widow she saw Bucky standing against the railing and looking out at the night sky. Glancing at the bedside clock it showed 4:45 AM, she pulled back the covers and put on a coat before walking out of the room. Bucky looked back as he heard the door close and saw Y/N walk up next to him.

"Nightmare?" She asked pulling the coat tighter. He saw her movement and removed the bigger jacket on him and pulled it over her shoulders, she looked at him and smiled.
"No. Sam's snoring."
She chuckled and and turned her head back to the sky.
"How's your nose?"
"Better. Steve snapped it back into place so it should be healed by the afternoon."
He sighed and hung his head.
"I'm sorry Y/N. I should've seen that coming, he was getting more aggressive and I should've stepped in."
She put a hand on his that were held together over the railing.
"Stop Bucky. It wasn't your fault, he was just angry. It's just a broken nose."

He pulled away and looked at her.
"Just a broken nose. What will be next? A broken arm? Leg? Maybe a gun shot wound? You need to be more careful!" He whisper shouted. She moved back and furrowed her eyebrows.
"You need to calm down. You're making a big deal out of nothing. I'm fine."
He scoffs and rubs his jaw, shaking his head and turned back to the railing.
"I can't have you getting hurt Y/N. I can't. I lost once, if I lose you again...." He sighed. She walked up to him and wrapped her arm around his, placing her head on his shoulder.
"Bucky, you will never lose me again. I'm here." She moved him to face her.
"I'm here. Till the end of the line." She smirked and he chuckled, pulling her into a hug he kissed the top of her head and pulled away.
"Till the end of the line."
They stood there for a couple more minutes before they both went back into their rooms.