chapter 5

It has now been at least 2 days seince the champions have been chosen. Now in total 3 days and raiden was coming. Lightning stuck the ground in front of the palace and out came raiden. " Have you chosen your champions?" Raiden asked. " Yes we will fetch them." Thorn said. Thorn got the 9 heros and brought them to raiden. All of their loved ones and freinds came to say good by. Clay said bye to the DOD and blue said bye to his freinds,sister and wife. But the whole jade winglet was coming. " Guess we dont need to say bye to anyone huh?" Turtle said. Coral,anemone,ankulet and tsunami all cleared their throats behind him. " We still exist you know." Anemone said. " Yeah." Ankulet agreed. " Sorry their is a lot on my mind right now." Turtle apologized.         " Enough with the ecuses and come say good bye." Tsunami said. Turtle said bye while Qibli said bye to Thorn. The champions stood near raiden ready to go. " farwell dragons." Raiden said raisng his hand in the air. Lightning struck down on the group and they disapered. They were in Earthrealm in an instant with some changes. They were all humans with new looks. Qibli had black and yellow hair with his scar across the nose. Winter had plae white skin with white hair and icicles for fingers.Peril had red hair and was taller than the rest and had fireskin now. Moonwatcher had black hair and had her teardrops on the side of her eyes. Kinkajou had yellow and pink hair with two snake teeth for her venom. Blue had blue hair and two glands in his wrist. Sundew had the look of a human but was compety made out of wood and plants. Clay looked like a normal human with brown hair. Turtle had green hair with his glow scales in his skin. " Who I have never walked on two feet before but it feels really easy now for some reason. Clay said. Sundew screamed.    "IM A TREE!" Sundew shouted. " My hands are ice" Winter whispered. After they all got used to their new skin( Get the pun?) they started to calm down.      
" Now that you are all calm I can take you inside to show you our champions." Raiden said. " Your champions?" Qibli asked. " Yes we will be allies in this tournament." Raiden said. They walked inside the special forces base and looked in awe. " This place is huge." Moon said. After awhile they arrived at the command room. " I would like you to meet our champions. Jhonny Cage,Sonya Blade,Jackson briggs,cassie cage,jacqui,liu kang,kung lou,scorpion,and sub zero. The champions of earthrealm." Raiden said.