His fist balled and before I had a chance to stop it, rammed into the side of Crain's head.

If it weren't for me holding him up, Crain would have crumbled with one hit.

I glared at Barrett who had a smirk on his face.

"Great plan, honestly. You knocked him out, you deal with him." I shoved the limp man at the dumbass, who didn't catch him in time and allowed him to fall to the ground.

Barrett let out a few choice cuss words but I didn't bother to care as I went back to the driver's side door and got inside.

I watched from the review mirror, expecting Barrett to haul him in the backseat but my love for my friend dampened a bit when I was him open the trunk before shoving the unconscious man into it and closing him inside.

"You know, every day I wake up thinking I have the smartest people in the world as friends," I said when the two of them got back in the car. A proud smile washed over Barrett's face while Dev eyes me cautiously. "Then you do shit like this and I wonder why I keep you around."

I didn't wait for their answer before I began driving back to the house, sighing a bit when I heard Crain's body bump around in the trunk.

"I understand why he's a dumbass but how did I get roped into this," Dev asked with a glare of his own.

"Because you stood there and allowed him to do it. I expect this from him at this point but I thought you would know better."

"I didn't want his ass up here. Barrett would have complained the entire ride and it's too late for that at this point. I'm ready to go to sleep."

Barrett huffed as he pouted in the backseat.

"It kept us from having to clean barf. I thought it was a pretty good idea."

"Well it wasn't."

"Noted I guess."

I sped all the way to the house so before long we were parked in our usual place.

"Since you thought it was such a great idea to knock him out so he couldn't walk, take him down to the basement," I said as I looked at Barrett, who let his pout deepen. "I want him chained to the wall, searched for anything dangerous or useful, and I want someone in the security room watching him all night. Tell them to wake me up when he comes to."

Barrett rolls his eyes as he pulled Crain onto his shoulder and began walking to the house despite him being quite a bit shorter and smaller than the asshole. It's almost enough to make me laugh until I remember I'm supposed to be mad at him.

"I know what I'm doing boss man, it's not like I've done it a thousand times before."

I flip him off when he walks past me but he doesn't pay me any attention and just keeps walking.

"I'm going to bed. Patrick has to work in the morning but let me know if you need help. I'll convince him to leave early if was have to," Devon said and walked inside without another word.

I followed closely behind him, numbly making my way back to my room where Andrew was waiting for me.

He was asleep with the covers pushed down to his hips and a shirt was conveniently missing from his body.

His skin tone made it hard to pick up on the love bites I had left but the abused skin still told a rather fun story, not to mention the nail marks and irritated nipples.

Despite his skin though, he slept peacefully and didn't move an inch as I crawled into bed with him.

The dogs at the foot of the bed didn't need to be told to watch tonight and my eyes fell quickly as I reached for sleep with open arms but before I could give in all the way, a head was placed on my chest while an arm was thrown over my stomach.