Where'd All the Time Go - CHAPTER 100

Start from the beginning

Elio's eyes went wide as he turned around and looked down at Remi's abdomen. Then, he turned back to Marcelo.

"Why are they in there? They supposed to be out here."

Marcelo chuckled again and shook his head, no. "No, Lio. Remember, your siblings have to grow first. Right now, they're about this big," Marcelo said and held up a circle about the size of a small strawberry. "And they're gonna get bigger and bigger until they're ready to come out but for now, they've gotta stay in Mama's tummy."

"Did I come from Mama's tummy?"

"Yeah, you did, buddy. You were as small as your siblings are. Can you believe it?"

Elio shook his head, no, as he smiled. "How I get in there?"

Marcelo pursed his lips and scratched at his palm. He looked at Remi just as Remi gave him a look that said, that's for you to deal with, before he put his glass of water back up to his lips and began sipping it again.

"Erm... well, Mama and I love each other very much so uh...the baby god knew that and when we kissed, you guys popped into Mama's belly."

At this, Remi choked on his water, some spilling out of his mouth.

"Hmm. I love you very much too so if I kiss you, baby in my belly too?"

Remi choked again.

"Oh god," Marcelo groaned and rubbed his temples. "No, buddy. Only Mamas can have babies."

"Oh," Elio turned back to Remi and looked at his belly again out of curiosity. "Can I touch my siblings?"

"Yeah, you can," Marcelo smiled as he reached over and rubbed Remi's belly. Elio watched his hand movements for a second before he mimicked it, sticking his own hand out and rubbing Remi's belly gently.

"Hey, siblings."

Remi smiled lovingly at Elio. He turned to the nightstand next to the bed and reached over, grabbing the twins' ultrasound off of it. He then handed it to Marcelo. Marcelo grabbed it and held it out towards Elio.

"Here's a picture of your siblings, Lio."

Elio looked at the ultrasound picture, his eyes trying to focus and find the babies. Marcelo helped him a bit and pointed to the little bodies on the picture. "They're right here. This is what it looks like inside Mama's belly."

Elio gasped. "They're so smawlllll, DuhDuh."

"Yeah, they are, aren't they?"

"Yah. They're like gummy bears."

Marcelo and Remi burst out laughing, waking up Paxton who was sleeping on the little chair in the corner of the room. Paxton yawned and stretched before hopping off of the couch and walking over to the bed, hopping onto Remi's lap and snuggling against his belly. Everyone love, love, loved the babies already.

Especially Marcelo's siblings.

"Oh my goshhhhh, Remi!" Blaire yelped as everyone watched Remi sit down on the couch of Marcelo's parents' house.

"Your belly's so cute," Ainsley cooed.

All of Marcelo's sisters ran up to Remi and ducked down, rubbing his belly. Remi didn't know what they were seeing, really; his belly was barely even noticeable. It was still a little pudge that hardly peaked from under his shirt. Remi looked down at his belly before looking back up at Marcelo with raised brows.

Marcelo the savior rushed forward and put his hands under Remi's arms before lifting him off of the couch, up and away from the ambushing sisters. "Get your fins off of my husband. Thank you."

Remi giggled a little, wrapping his arms around Marcelo's neck. Marcelo sat down on the other side of the couch, placing Remi comfortably on his lap. Remi snuggled into Marcelo's chest and sighed contentedly.

"You're such a buzzkill, Marce. We deserve bonding time with our nieces or nephews," Amelie glared.

"Dude. How dare you treat Elio as if he isn't right there in Momma's lap, you jerk," Marcelo chuckled.

"He's dead to the world right now," Marcela chuckled back, referring to Elio who was asleep in Annalise's lap with his mouth wide open. "We would never though. Elio's literally the best. But, while he's asleep, the twins should get a chance to hear our voices."

"They can't hear you right now; they're only ten weeks," Marcelo said as he stuck out his tongue and blew a raspberry, holding Remi closer to himself, protectively. Blaire realized what was going on and smirked, squinting her eyes.

"Ohhhh, I get it. You don't want anyone to touch Remi."

"I think that's pretty obvious the way a vein's about to pop out from his neck any minute now," Axle laughed.

"He's pOssEssiVEEE," Jace joked. Marcelo showed him the bird, swinging it around for all of his siblings to see. Remi giggled at the gesture.

"So what if I am? You guys jealous because no one's possessive over you," Marcelo teased as he ducked down, placing kisses on Remi's neck, making Remi squirm, embarrassed slightly.

"Ew, yuck, PDA," Ace said and fake gagged.

"Remi, no. Don't let him contaminate you with his disgusting cooties," Aiko begged.

"He loves my cooties."

Remi gasped once he realized the real meaning to Marcelo's words. "Celo, don't be nasty."

"But you love it when I'm nasty," Marcelo whispered, smirked, and licked Remi's neck playfully, making Remi giggle again and push at his shoulder.

Despite everyone's previous statements of PDA, they couldn't deny how adorable Marcelo and Remi were. They were a beautiful couple.

"Anyway, how are the babies?" Blaire questioned. Marcelo grinned and rubbed Remi's belly soothingly.

"Just fine. Remi has an appointment next week."

"Yayyy! I hope your sickness hasn't been too bad, Remi. I know it probably sucks," Marcela said.

"Oh, god. There's puke all over our walls," Marcelo groaned.

"N-No, there is not," Remi laughed. "I dunno though. It's bad, but I guess since I've already been through it once, I kind of already anticipated it, and it isn't as bad."

"That's good, at least," Marcela nodded. "Is that the only symptom?"

"No. At first, there was a lot of cramping."

"That was rough," Marcelo said as his eyes went wide. "I swear I bought him like a million heating pads in the span of a week."

"Yeah," Remi laughed again. "Then, there's a lot of fatigue. I had that all the way to the end with Elio, so I think it's gonna be a lot worse this time around which is not the best since I start my job like what...," Remi looked at Marcelo for an answer. Marcelo opened his phone and looked at the calendar.

"Oh," Marcelo's eyes widened. "That was fast. You start next week the day after your appointment. And that's also the day Elio starts pre-k."

"Awe, my baby's going to pre-k," Blaire cooed.

"Yeah, he's growing fast," Remi smiled, looking at Elio who was still asleep in Annalise's lap. He put his hand on top of Marcelo's that was on his belly, remembering when Elio was in the twins' place. It seemed like only yesterday despite the fact that it was five years ago.

Time was flying.