How do i cope with being afraid to speak up or express feelings?

Most times, some of us are afraid to speak our minds or share our feelings,because we are afraid of being JUDGED!

Expressing oneself can be tasking when it comes to some people. Words end up as rambling and rants, thoughts are all messed up in our heads when it's time to communicate how we feel.

I struggle a little with this and it affects me in a way that I feel like I'm not making any sense while speaking. It usually affects my interaction with a close friend very recently.
I want to speak about something, but I end up confusing who I am speaking with, then I try to explain further, but it ends up blowing up in my face. Then, I end up dismissing what I want to say eventually and just go with what sounds "normal" to the human ears.

But what I do always, and should be remembered is that "I am entitled to feel,think,and say how I feel and what I would want to happen without being afraid of judgements from anyone" . That's a little mantra I chant in my head when I feel like I'm ending nowhere in my speech.

Anxiety can be a setback to expressing oneself clearly. But it's nothing you cannot overcome. You are powerful and you get to decide what you are and what affects you !

Always remember to stand up for what you feel and think! It truly works wonders for your self esteem and you'll find inner peace knowing that you have communicated yourself properly.

Do not be afraid to have multiple opinions about something, all that matters is that's how you feel towards that thing.

"I am who I chose" and I chose to be "fearless, strong and strong-willed"

You are loved always,
~~~
DictatorB