"It's so nice I love it," I said. Last was Robert.

"Hi kiddo. New suit?" He asked. I nodded and smiled. He pulled me into a hug.

"Nervous? You seem nervous." He whispered.

"A little. But it's family. Im excited to be back." I said.

I went over to Chris and he was looking around. The boys were talking amongst themselves again.

He wrapped his arm around me and excused us. He took me over to a corner.

"That suit is...."

"The hottest thing ever I know." I replied.

"Like you're making it really hard." Chris said.

I laughed at him. He groaned and looked at me.

"You'll be fine." I said. He gave me a blank stare and I rolled my eyes.
"Where's our friend?"

"She's somewhere, I don't know who she would be talking to. I don't know how Joe and Anthony haven't kicked her out." Chris said.

"Cause then they would have to kick me out and Scarlett all the time too." I said.

"Yeah but you guys show up on days when you're supposed to," he said in a hushed voice.

"Whatever, this looks weird and we're gonna be starting soon." I said.

He sighed and I grabbed his hand and pulled him back over to the crowd.

Chris went over with the boys and I hung around Lizzie and Scarlett. Sebastian came over and hugged me from behind.

"I don't think she knows that I'm dating Scott." He whispered while hugging me.

"As in her her?" I asked. He sighed and nodded.

"Are you okay?" I asked and held his arms.

"She just gets all touchy with me and I don't like it," he whispered. I rubbed his arms.
I felt a stare on me.

"She's looking at you." He whispered.

"I know," I said. He sighed and got off of me.

"I'm gonna go hang out with Chris." He said.

"Okay." I said. He walked off and I still felt her stare. Lizzie nudged me.
"I'm not gonna look."

"No shes going over to Chris." Lizzie said. I turned around and saw her talking with Chris. Chris was clearly looking around for me but I was behind him.

"Honey you can't go now she knows that you know." Scarlett said. I watched as she touched his bicep and rubbed up and down.

"Yeah." I said. I watched as her hand went on his chest and down and gave him a fake laugh.

Robert locked eyes with me and he knew this was it for her. I started walking over.

"Hey everyone can I have your attention. Since it is y/ns first day back she gets to give the morning speech. Come on up y/n" Joe said.

Everyone clapped and I came up and stepped up on our little stool. I put on a fake face.

"Hi everyone. I'm so happy to be back. So I'm not a huge pep talk sort of person. I think my husbands better about that. But I would say enjoy every moment. This is the last movie for some of us, and it's our last times with everyone together. I love seeing all of these faces here and I can't wait to see more pop up these next few days. Have fun and act the shit out of everything." I said. Everyone clapped and I stepped down.