Horace was about to respond when they heard the bathroom door unlocking before Kaizier appeared, wiping water from the edge of his mouth.

"You mean it?" Kaizier whispered, looking at Micheal.

"Of course I do," Micheal spoke and opened his arms. Kaizier walked into them and they all watched as the son and father duo hugged tightly.

Kaizier pulled back, looking over at Alyssa who sent him a small smile. He took a deep breath, "I'm ready, bruh."

"You can do this, baby

"You can do this, baby." Kaizier heard as he stood behind the doors that would allow him to walk into the stadium.

He looked back at Alyssa and poked his lips out. She grabbed both sides of his face, kissing him before he opened his mouth and she slid his mouth guard in. She then grabbed the hood of the satin robe and put it up over his head.

"I'm so proud of you. I have to go to my seat, okay? I'll see you out there."

Kaizier smiled over his mouth guard and kissed her cheek, watching her until she left the entranceway.

Welcome to the fight of the century ladies and gentlemen! Are you ready?!

Kaizier could hear the crowd screaming as the lights in the whole arena went low. "Mr. Kaizier, they're ready for you."

Micheal was standing in front of him, with RayJay by his side. The aid team was behind him, and he could hear his entrance song coming on through the arena. On my Soul by Meek Mill began to play and Kaizier began to get into his mode. (Play the song)

He cracked his neck, lightly hopping from his left foot to his right foot. Kaizier nodded to the music as he punched his gloves together.

When the doors slowly went up, and Micheal began to walk up with the whole aid team, Kaizier followed. The music was loud, but the people booing him was louder than the music. He couldn't blame them, he knew he was new and it probably looked like he was way over his head trying to step to anyone that's been in the industry longer than him.

But he was here to prove himself. To everyone.

The arena was dark except for the neon lasers that went around the people sitting in the stands. Kaizier made his way up the steps of the ring, the boo's still ringing in his ear. Micheal lifted the top rope and Kaizier climbed under it.

He made his way in the middle of the ring, and Micheal pulled his hoodie down, revealing his face to the crowd. In the front row seats, he looked and saw all of his friends and Alyssa. Alyssa was standing up, dancing to the music with Tabatha who was recording Kaizier for her.