Day 3

NARRATOR POV

It was around 2-3 days until you had to go back to kindergarten. Shocking.

It was now Thursday, because 2 days had passed already.

You liked Thursday before, but you certainly didn't like it now. Obviously stated why in the first line, idiot.

But, atleast today was one of the somewhat good days when your babysitter had to quit because she was going abroad to a different country to go to her dream university! She's actually doing something useful with her life, unlike you.

You and your babysitter, Leona, were close. But, she was kinda intimidating at some points. For example, she was a 6'3 19 year old. (author says she's hot).

Anyway, you got ready, blah, blah, blah, and then you went to the daycare! Yay!

You swiftly slid down the slide, hitting your head on the roof of it though. Ouch. That must've hurt. Good-no, great news though, you must've grown!

With your new found bump on your forehead, you decide to ignore the pain and cover it with your hoodie, not only to hide it but also to warm the back of your head. It was winter after all.

You ran through the jungle gym and play structures, seeing kids running around the place too.

"Story time!" Sun said, his voice echoing across the entire daycare, it being loud compared to the soft music playing in the background.

The children quickly gathered and sat down in front of Sun as he recited the story.

--Roxy's New Keytar--

Roxy loved her keytar. She played it with her heart. But one day, it broke.

Roxy was sad. She didn't have her keytar anymore, how else was she going to play?

Freddy walked up to Roxy and asked, "Roxy, what's wrong?" Roxy cried out, "My keytar! It's broken!"

"Don't worry, Roxy. Stay right here." Freddy said, running away somewhere. What was Freddy doing?

"I think it's time you get a new keytar!" Freddy shouted, showing the new keytar.

It was green with a few nice small designs in it, a bit more exciting than her old one.

"Thank you Freddy! I promise to be more careful with my keytar next time!" Roxy Saud with joy. And they lived happily ever after.

--

"So, my sunbeams, how'd you like the story!?" Sun exclaimed, scooping up multiple giggling children.

Everyone shouted out their opinion, including you.

Afterwards, everyone went back to doing their thingy thing. You decided to go to the drawing area, as you liked drawing even though we weren't as good as others.

You decided to draw Moon, because you saw him last time, and you had an amazing memory for a child.

You drew his head, the body, his loose pants, and his glowing purple eyes. (QUICK A/N, I COULDN'T CHOOSE BETWEEN BLUE OR RED, SO WHY NOT MAKE IT BOTH?)

It was sloppy, but cute. What seemed to be 'scary' by some children was made cute.

Not really cute, more like ridiculous.

"Nap time!" Sun shouted as you realized you had been drawing the entire time.

You quickly added small drops on glitter as stars and write your name on the very bottom corner of it.

You hid it in your hoodie, successfully crumpling it, but that didn't matter as of now. That was a future you problem.

The children scurried to their futons, and you laid there, hiding the paper underneath your pillow.

After the majority of children were asleep, you took your paper and started walking around.

"Oh dear, it's past your bed time." Moon said softly, gaining your attention.

"I- uhm.." You stuttered. "What are you doing up so late?" His purple eyes looming into your (e/c) ones.

"I wanted to give this to you." You showed off the wrinkled paper. Moon raised his non existent brows and basically snatched it away from you, putting it in a drawer and locking it.

"Thank you, starlight." Moon smiled, sighing. But, it's time for bed." He says, reaching his fingers into the jar on moondrop candies.

He gave one to you, and you gobbled it up, going out cold.

TIME SKIP BECAUSE I WANT TO

"How was it today?" (m/n) asked.

"Good! I saw Moon again!" You exclaimed.

"Oh, the other daycare caretaker?" You quickly nodded your head, licking your ice cream as you got into the car.

--

HI SORRY I WAS POSTPONING THIS FOR A LONG LONG TIME BC I DIDN'T FEEL LIKE DOING IT LOL ANYWAY HERE A NEW LAZY CHAPTER WHICH BASICALLY SHOWCASES MORE OF MOON THAN SUN BC THEY BOTH DESERVE LOVE IDC IF YALL LIKE SUN MORE THAN MOON OR MOON MORE THAN SUN IM GIVING THEM BOTH EQUAL ATTENTION (sorta) ANYWAY NEXT CHAPTER WILL PROBABLY BE AN ANNOUMENT, A SIDE STORY OR A REGUALR CHAPTER ANYWAY I HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND WHY TF R U STILL READING THIS IT IS WASTING UR TIME YOU COULD BE DOING SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE RN BUT NO YOU SIT IN UR ROOM ALL DAY AND READ FANFICTION. ANYWAY, CANT SAY THAT BC I'LL BE A HYPOCRITE LMAO ANYWGO I HOPE U ENJOYED AND PEACE OUT

Word count: 859 Words