"Umm.. did you read all wishes that I wrote in my wishlist? " She asked hesitated.

"Umm.. not really. " He said shrugged off his shoulder and she thanks her stars for saving her from a great embarrassment.

"But I laughed at your third wish." As he said, her eyes eyes almost fall out of her socket and her cheeks warmed up.

"Wha-t wish?" She asked stammering.

"That you want to seduce your husband." He said smirking and her cheeks flushed in red.

"No- I mean... I was a kid that time ok, no need to take that seriously." She said feeling embarrassed and she just wanted to kill her brother.

"Really? Which kid wishes something like that?" He asked.

"I was immature that time." She said.

"As if you are mature now." He mockingly said.

"What do you mean?" She scoffed at his words.

"What I meant is you are still a kiddo. You can't seduce me." He said teasing her and she made a 'haww' face.

"You want me to seduce you?" She asked shockingly.

"Well I would love to see you in that avatar. But let it be you can't." He said pitying on her.

"I can." She said confidently.

"Yeah, yeah." He again mock at her and she looks at him angrily.

"I'll prove you wrong, Mr." She said in a challenging tone.

"Ok so when will you work on your plan? When will you seduce me?" He asked and she could see naughtiness in his eyes.

"Such a shameless man you are! What kind of a husband you are? Don't you feel shame asking your wife to seduce you?" She accused him.

"Oh hello! When did I asked you? It's you who's dying from inside to seduce me. You yourself challenge yourself and blame me. What kind of a woman you are!" He said unbelievably.

"Who's woman here? I'm still a girl, ok. I'm 23." Siya said proudly.

"Whatever but what I said was absolutely right. You and seduce! It's like hot and cold moment." He said instigating her.

He himself want to see how she would seduce him and what ways she will use to seduce him.

Siya being Siya falls on his trap.

"What you just said? I'm not hot, right! Then wait for the day when I'll prove you wrong." She got offended.

"Yeah in your dreams." He mocked at her.

"I can seduce you, okay." She said trying to act bold.

"Whatever makes you sleep tonight, sweetheart." He said and she fume in anger.

"It's so easy to tease you, Siya." He thought as he smirk mentally.

Her innocence, her shyness, and cuteness was actually driving him crazy. He was blessed to have a wife like her.

"Mr. Reyansh Malhotra, I'll prove you wrong soon. Very soon." She said to her mind.

She was determined to prove him wrong. And Reyansh let out a chuckled knowing what's going on in his dear wife's mind. His mind was telling him not to play with her wife's mind but he just ignored it.

"Leave me, you monster." Her voice bring him out his trance.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I want to sleep." She said wriggling in his arms.

"Not so early, baby girl." He said and she looked up to see him smirking.

"What do you mean?" She asked confusing.

"What I meant is..." Saying he just pinned her hands above her head again.

"Let me make you moan my name for hours " He said winking at her and his shy wife was back.

"Rey-ansh." Her words died in her throats when Reyansh placed his lips firmly on her weak spot.

"Reyansh.. please." She muttered his name nervously trying to free her hands.

But Reyansh being Reyansh he did what he wanted.

"Siya!" He warned her and she stopped her futile attempts and let herself drown in his pleasurable torture.

She just love his possessive and his obsession for her. She loves the way he effects her. She loves his dominating side and the way he intimidate. 

***

A/N: Hello everyone!

Feedback please?

P.s. I have changed Siya's brother name from Rishabh to Aryan.

Happy reading...😊

Stay safe...😊

Good luck...😊

With love,

Zysha 💖.