TWO

PRESENT DAY PARIS

PRESENT DAY
PARIS

LEO SAT IN his makeup chair getting his hair styled as he was scrolling through his phone. Ever since he had left Druig in the Amazon, Leo has been longing to find his purpose, something he was good at and enjoyed. It took him a couple hundred years to find something that Leo genuinely enjoyed doing, but around 5 years ago he had found his calling.

Now Leo had always known he was attractive and maybe not in the eyes of everyone, but the boy wasn't just physically attractive he also could charm his way into getting anything he wanted. And he had caught the eye of a photographer once walking down the streets of New York and now he's here in Paris, as one of the most talented young models the world had. Everyone loved Leo, it was easy to love him.

"Alright Leo you're all set, just changed into the outfit we have here and head out to the main room where Collier will be ready to take your picture for the cover" said his agent. The boy nodded in response and putting his phone down, looking at himself in the mirror he saw that his hair looked less fluffy due to the gel, if he had the choice he would've added a bit oh eye liner maybe some glitter but he didn't really have control of that. The boy got up and changed into the all black attire that was set out and tailored to fit him perfectly.

He walked toward the white room that contained a white platform in the center of it where he assumed he was meant to stand, directly in front of the beaming lights. He saw Collier, the photographer waiting for him behind all the computer set up in the corner and greeted him with a bright smile.

"Leo! Our star is here everyone!" the photographer shouted making everyone in the room going into work mode.

Leo was directed to go onto the platform and face north towards the lights. the boy was now used to this, he was used to the attention and quite frankly he loved it. He craved the praise and the recognition. He had smoothly transitioned into positions that he was used to doing following the direction he was shouted to do every once and a while, sometimes he would smile sometimes he would look off into the distance and other times he looked directly into the camera oozing confidence. All was going well until he noticed the lights start to shake, it seemed like the other in the room also seemed to notice and the clicking of the camer stopped.

The room filled with the vibrations and shaking, the ceilings started to rain old paint and wood. Everyone began panicking, Leo began to worry, why the hell is there an earthquake in Paris? The people in the room went on the floor covering their heads for cover and Leo sat where he was on the pedestal looking around making sure everyone was safe.

He was just really hoping he wouldn't need to stand back when the world needed saving again.