˗ˏ𝟬𝟭➶˚. 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐟 *ೃ・゚

⋆◦⋅𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟺⋅◦⋆

◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸

This was not how it was supposed to go.

Kate and Clint had planned to locate Maya's apartment; the Avenger mainly did so to get the Rolex watch that was in her apartment.

But instead, they had been ambushed by two unknown figures; dressed in similar black stealth suits with green goggles fixed around the eyes.

Kate had rushed over back to the roof by taking the stairs after she was thrown off by one of the attackers with a grappling hook hoisting her up.

Kicking the door open, Kate pulled out an arrow and shot an arrow between the masked assassins, Maya, and Clint.

A sound wave blasted from the arrow throwing all four of them away from each other.

The masked assassin adjusted their gear as the sound wave affected the techs fabricated into their suits.

Rolling over, Maya kicked Kate in her middle, sending her rolling over to the other end of the roof where Clint was facing the two unknown figures.

Kate managed to get back on her feet and shot an arrow at Maya's chest and pulled out another threateningly.

Seeing that she was outnumbered, Maya fled the scene after sending a final glare at the archer.

Clint had gained control over one of the assassins as he rammed his bow at the side of her knee.

The other person stepped in between and caught the bow before it could hit her companion and the two struggled against each other.

Clint reached out to grab the mask and pull it off. But the figure pressed and shot out a Widow's bite shocker into his neck.

A circular piece of metal attached to his neck and electrocuted him. Red bolts of electricity coursed through his body as he grunted out in pain and collapsed on his back.

The figure turned around to disclose Yelena's face, twisted in rage and determination.

The other assassin removed her mask to reveal your face, a few strands of H/C hair falling out of your braid, similar to Yelena's.

One thing that was common in between your and Yelena's expression was that you both seemed as though you were hurting. Grieving.

Panting, you turned around to face Kate, who had her bow and arrow held up in position. Ready to shoot.

"About the time I met someone," Clint's words echoed in Kate's head from the corner of her mind, "I was sent to take her out,"

Yelena pulled out her other pistol from her holster, but you held her wrist down, taking a step forward cautiously towards the archer.

Kate still had the bow and arrow, eyes squinted to have a good aim as she looked from you to your sister.

"And when I was there when it was time,"

Raising your chin with an intense look, you shook your head at Kate, indicating for her to stand down.

"I couldn't do it,"

Blinking, Kate lowered the bow and arrow, finding herself not able to shoot an arrow at you as she had done with Maya.

"I just had this feeling she wanted out,"

With a final glance, you shot her grappling hook on the ground beside you, with Yelena following suit.

Running over to the edge of the roof, both of you jumped off, turning around with a synchronized spin as you two descended over the edge of the roof and down to the ground gracefully.

Kate rushed to the edge to glance down and catch a look, but you and Yelena had already disappeared.

≿━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━≾