"Hey ! You are supposed to side with us in this !",Naina says .

"Didi there is something I want to discuss with you ",Aditi says changing the topic .

"Yeah what is it?",I ask .

"I am planning to shift at our family home",she says .

After the revelation that me and Aditi aren't Girish and Neeta Ahuja's daughter we learnt that my real ma papa owned a house and my real father had already named it after me and Aditi when Aditi was born .
And luckily Girish and Neeta didn't do anything with that house .

When we went there; their were more old photos and the furniture wasn't moved at all .

It took days to clean the whole house . There were 2 rooms on the ground floor along with 2 bathrooms, Living room ,Kitchen ,dinning room  . Among the 2 rooms one was Ma , Papa's room(Anika and Aditi's real parents) one was guest room and on the first floor were 2 big rooms which were empty and we realised they were for me and Aditi when we grow up .

Ma papa's things were still in their room from their clothes to everything .

Aditi and I had cried seeing their stuff . We never got to spend time with them . I only has 2 years with them which I don't remember and Aditi just had 1 week with them before the left us .

Me and Aditi cleaned their room personally . For cleaning other rooms Kabir , Yash , Jay , Rohan , Rishi , Naksh , Karan , Laksh , Anuj ,Naina and Arshi had helped . Ishika was pregnant so she didn't .

After cleaning things from their room we kept it where it were and even washed their clothes and kept it properly in the wardrobe and then decided no one will use this room.

"You talked to Anuj about this?",I ask .

"Yes I did and he supported my decision we plan to shift their after we get married",She says .

"Didi can we move we won't if you don't agree",she says immediately .

"No no I agree infact that is a good decision atleast the home will not be empty",I say giving her a sad smile.

I would have lived there too but I won't . I am happy living with the huge Malhotra family . And now I can't live at a different place without them .

How nice it would have been if Ma , Papa were still alive . We both always wished we had many memories of them .

I controlled my tears .

Ishika and Naina seeing us quickly changed the topic .

"How how are the babies doing?",Ishika asks .

Did I revealed that we were having twins ?

Kabir and me and the whole family were over the moon to learn the news that I was pregnant with twins .

I thought that the twin genes might have came from Kabir from the family's past generation but then when I asked ma she said that no one in their ancestors had twins or were twins .

Then I realised the genes must be from my ancestors . That's when Suddenly something striked me that I could have a mom's side family as I knew from dad's side I don't have any family .

I asked Kabir to look into it . He found out that indeed I had someone from Mom's side . And it was my mom's twin sister .

They weren't identical my ma looked like her father and my masi(mother's younger sister) looked like her mother .

And she was still alive she was living with her husband somewhere in Mumbai along with her 2 kids who are mine and Aditi's only cousins Tishank and Rudhvi .

We immediately went to met them .

She and mausa were so happy to met us again . Masi had cried happy tears meeting us again .

I asked them why didn't they took me and Aditi with them or kept meeting us . She then revealed that Girish and Neeta never allowed them to meet us nor they were allowed to come near us . I and Aditi were so angry at Girish and Neeta for doing this .

And since then Me and Aditi are so close with masi , mausa(masi's husband) , Tishank and Rudhvi .

"They are fine but they kick to much",I say .

"Your stomach is so big as you are carrying twins how are you even able to walk?",Naina asks .

My pregnancy hormones kicked in with Naina's sentence and I glared at her .

The four of us then talked about random topics and discussed Aditi and Anuj's wedding .

______________

We four got out of the cafe after 3 hours . I called my driver and waited for him to come while Aditi , Ishika and Naina went to take their cars .

But then ,

"Anika!",was the last thing I heard before darkness engulfed me .

Word count :1315

                           *******

What must have happened to Anika ?

Is she okay ?

Stay tuned for next chapter !