CHAPTER 20

2 weeks later

Anika

"Let's go on a date today",Kabir says suddenly .

I look up from my laptop and put away my specs . It was 8 am and I had to do few things before going to company .

"I know many places here",he says .

"Work?",I ask .

"We have enough time for it",He says .

"Okay then let's go today",I say smiling at him .

___________

"The bed should be here ",I say pointing at the drawing Maeve one of the Zach's team member made .

"Okay then the tv unit will go there",She says and I gave her a thumbs up .

The door opened and Kabir and Yash walked beside them Mark , Mr.Noah , Mrs.Ariel and two other people entered .

Zach smiled at the two people who turned out to be Asher Williams and Natalia Anderson and hugged both of them .

"Asher Williams , CEO of WILLIAM CORP. Paris Branch ",Asher introduces us as he shakes his hands with all of us .

"Natalia Anderson , CEO of ANDERSON INDUSTRIES Paris branch",Natalia introduces herself and shakes hands with us .

After all the introduction is done we all take a seat and Kabir ,Yash , Mark , Mr.Noah , Mrs. Ariel , Mr.Asher and Miss.Natalia go through few of our completed designs for 1 and 2 floor. Our architect drawing was done 1 week ago and we had immediately started working on our interior designs.

After like 2 hours they left. They approved of few designs and told to do some changes in few and each told their ideas. They had given us ideas at our first meeting but that time Mr.Asher and Miss.Natalia weren't present there . Mr.Asher and Miss.Natalia gave us their ideas and other gave few more .

During our break I sneeked into Kabir's office like I have being doing for past 2 weeks .

As soon as I go near him he pulls me on his lap and snuggles into me . I sigh in relief as this feels so good after working for so many hours .

For the past 2 weeks we have started to become more close. My trust on him is increasing day by day . And I have started liking him . Yes I finally like him . I had realised it when we had hugged .

Who won't like a man who treats you well , respects you ,cares for you , asks your permission before touching you , makes sure you are comfortable . And when you hug him it feels safe and you wish to be in his arms forever . And who won't like a man you gives you forhead goodmorning and good night kisses .

"Thinking something ?",he asks .

"The weather is changing it might rain today will we be able to go out today?",I ask not wanting to tell him that I was thinking about him and telling him I like him too . I won't tell him that I like him too yet .

"Don't worry I had figured what to do if it rains",he says .

"The designs were great",he says .

"Credit goes to me and my department and Zach and his team",I say .

"Glad you and Yash didn't reject it like the designs you both rejected when you both stepped up as CEO'S",I say .

"Honestly the rejected designs were really great like really but papa told us to test you and your department and you all succeded",he says .

"Papa wanted to test us ?",I ask suprised .

"Yeah he wanted to and as you know told especially to look aftet your department and now I know why he did that ",he says .