Chapter 6- I hate you

3rd POV
________

'Wake up '

'Taehyung-ah!'

'Tae?'

Tae- yes hyung.

Rm - your disgusting!!

Tae- huh

Jk - your so fat

Jimin - your a grown ass man and still acting like a baby! Ewww

Jk - I can't believe I wanted to give you a piggy back ride!

Hobi - Have you seen yourself?? Disgusting whore!

Tae- I- J-Jinnie Hy-yung you told everyone??

'don't call me by that stupid name , and yes I told. What did you thought after knowing you are a little I will care for you???'

'Disgusting shit'

' gross'

' I wanna puke by looking at his dirty face'

' I hate you'

____________________

Taehyung shot open his eyes and sat on the bed .yes This was a nightmare.

But he was still scared that this might happen in the real life although he knew everyone loved him........

_________________________________________

Sorry because it's short 🙂🙂..................

Hey guys I wanted to Say that I'll end this book soon cause I have two amazing ideas in my tiny brain. Don't worry I will atleast upload 5 more chapters!!!

Any ways do you want me to add a plot twist or end it like a normal on story??

P. S. -The plots twist is one of my ideas!!! But if I add the twist I gotta gotta change the story name.

(oh by the way, a few of my readers personally said my that they want me to change this VXBTS story Into a Taejn story. So................
I don't hate the idea and kind of liked it !!! The others can be normal friends !! And that can be the plot twist too!!!!

But

then

I

will

have

to

change

the

description

And

Introduction

But

It's

Ok

So

What

Should

I

Do

??
Please comment 😁😃😘😃
_________________________________________