Chapter 3- I am a little

3rd POV

When Jin opened the door leading to Taehyung's room, he was beyond shocked. He saw lots of stuffies and colouring supplies scattered around the floor. He did not understand what was going on and why did Taehyung own kids items. He was about to ask Taehyung when he saw the lad having tears streaming down his cheeks. Jin
Was soft, he had to admit he always loved Taehyung more than friends, like lovers.

Taehyung saw Jin and he felt really bad. He was ashamed and started crying. Jin walked towards Taehyung wanting to comfort him a little, however, Taehyung immediately stood up and ran into the bathroom and locked the door.

Tae Pov

He must be very embarrassed of me right now, He must hate me. I am...... I am such a freak,acting like a kid when I am one grown man. I did not want him to find out, I do not want to loose him because I have had a crush on all of them for a very long time. I know that they are 6 but i could not control my feelings. I hated myself for not being careful while being in little space, I hated myself for being a little.

'what happened tae?' I heard Jin hyung asking

'Leave! You hate me now, I am such a
freak!'

'no, baby, don't say that, I love you no matter what.' Jin replied.

'No you don't, I am so stupid and I act like a kid when I am a grown ass man!

'Stop saying that to yourself and open the door please.' Jin begged.

'I am not opening the door, you hate me now, I know it'

'I don't hate you darling, I love you, if you are not wanting to open the door, I will grab the keys'.

_________________________________________

2 chapters!!!!! I also didn't expect this in one day but please vote 😃😘🙂☺️