chapter 6

-no ones pov-

y/n and someone else she didn't know were arguing with eachother, y/n was about to cry as the other person kept annoying her.

The person kept making fun of her stuttering, she told them that the reason for her stuttering was that she had fallen off of mount everest at 5 minutes old but they didn't beveive y/n.

After they had said that they didn't beleive her, she started cryig like George pig.

"WAEEEH WAEEEH EHE EHE EHEEEH" y/n cried.

"w-w-w-w-w-w-w-why d-d-d-d-d-d-dont y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-yo-y-you b-b-b-b-b-believe m-m-m-m-m-me?!" y/n asked with her squeaky voice as she puffed her cheeks.

"beacuse, there is no way you fell off mount everest at 5 minutes old, who in their right mind would believe such... specially coming from you."

"b-b-b-b-b-b-b-----" y/n started but was interrupted by the other person.

"SHUT THE FLIPPING FLAPPING FLOPPING LOPPING SOCKING DOCKING SHREKKING FROPPING FUCK UP" they yelled.

y/n was now getting angry...

she felt ther teeth sharpen, her skin felt wierd and she felt something growing on her back... it was the same feeling she had felt once before.

Y/n started to panic and she ran inside her house, the other person followed her.

"what are you? a furry?"

"n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-no... i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i'm n-n-n-n-n-n-n-not a-a-a-a-a-a f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ur-furr---furry!!!!"

"mhm, sure.. whatever you say"

"......"

"......"

"......"

"......"

"......"

"......"

"......"