Sun agrees and I take him near a corner. "Sun, I think Jacie is getting hurt by a bad person."

"Why do you think that?" Sun whispered back while bending down. "I saw a purpley mark on his arm. I saw a mark like that on TV too and the person who had it said it hurt."

Sun seemed sad, even if he had a big smile on his face. He quickly said bye and walked to the area Jacie was in.

"Is Jacie in trouble?" I asked Sun, grabbing onto his arm. Jacie is my friend, and I needed to know if he was okay.

"No, don't worry." Sun said, walking up to the play structures. I sighed and saw Lorraine drawing on the ground happily.

"Hi Lorri!" I say. I needed to have fun right now before it was nap time.

Me and Lorraine talked while drawing for a bit. Lorri drew a big dinosaur while I drew Lorraine and I.

Lorraine was very good at drawing, her drawing looked just like to one's on TV! Lorri likes drawing cars and airplanes. I heard a boy saying that it was bad to draw dinos if you were a girl, but I didn't see a problem with it. I think his name was Billy.

Sooner or later we saw Sun giving a piggy-back ride to Jacie and Jacie was laughing! Jacie looks much more happy now.

Sun called out the names of the children that were going home and Jacie as well as Lorri was there. But, I saw Sun talking with the guard out front and the guard talking to Jacie's dad. Ms. Guard looked very mad.

"Alright, my sunshines! It's time for nap time!" Sun called out, setting up the area, sticking glow in the dark stars on the walls. He also put one lamp in the center of all of us.

Whines were heard around the place, but I was excited! I had never met this moon robot before! I wonder if he likes to play.

NARRATOR POV

You excitedly dusted off yourself running to the small futon layed near you, on one side there lied the boys and the other side- girls.

All the other children was soon in their own futons and sun turned off the lights with a small goodnight.

You weren't actually sleeping though, you were waiting for moon man.

When Sun dissappeared, you waited patiently for moon man, but he didn't seem to come.

You got bored, so decided to bring a small toy with you to the futon.

Getting up from your futon was a rookie mistake, as it was freezing cold.

You walked silently to the toy area, noticing that Sun must've cleaned the zone.

You quickly took a soft toy and was- picked up?

You looked up and saw a figure with a moon like mask and your jaw dropped. It was moon man.

"Why are you still awake, starlight?" Moon man said gently.

"I wanted a toy." You blankly said, clearly not noticing your situation.

"Star, do you want a candy? It's called a Moondrop." Moon man said in a hush, showing his hand with a single piece of wrapped candy.

You quickly took it and unwrapped it, eating it. It tasted nice, but it made you sleepy.

"Go to sleep now." Moon man said.

And then you blacked out.

Sooner or later, nap time was over and the day went by in a blur. Jacie went home with Ms. Guard and your dad came back.

"How was your day?" Your father picked you up and carried you to the car.

"I met a moon man!" You practically busted as if you were a firework.

"Oh, you mean Moon?" Your father asked.

"Oh, that's his name!"

"I-"

--
End of Day 2

Hello everyone, hope you enjoyed this chapter! I made this chapter to show how common abuse is in several homes, and many can't escape it.

Jacie is an example. But, he got away safely. Abuse is not a joke, and nobody should have to go through it.

Jacie spent the night at the guard's house, of course notifying his parents. I don't really know how this works, so please tell me if I made some mistakes.

Also, did you know "cwm" is a word?

Anywho, see you next time, bye!

Words : 1291 words