arrange marriage [ N.R ]

Start from the beginning

Natasha's POV

     It's currently 3am now and I'm walking back to my- our house. Why do I always forgot that I have a wife? Don't get me wrong, she's great too great for me. She's sweet, caring, loving, she's just perfect. I care and I love her but I don't deserve her. I love her ever since I met her, I love her so much that makes me scared. I'm scared that if I told her she would just disappear and leave me. Not until our family decided that we should just marry eachother.

I'm happy that I get to be with her forever, we have eachother's name, but I'm still scared. What if she just left me one day? So, I decided to do something that I don't really wanted to do. I'm pushing her away. I know that I'm hurting her, I'm seeing it. The way she tried to stop and hide her tears and pain, the way she looked at me when I bring some random girls and fuck them in our house. But, she's letting me, she stayed even I'm doing it to her for the past 3 years of our marriage. I know it's wrong and that's so selfish of me, I'm being a pussy but I don't know what to do anymore!

When I reach our house my eyebrows furrowed because it's quiet inside and the lights are off. Usually, when I came home she's leaving a few lights on and the T.V on because she fell asleep waiting for me. Not until now. I enter inside opening the door slowly and look around touching the walls for the switch.

"y/n?" I gently called when the lights turned on.

"y/n? love?" I asked again.

"Are you sleeping already?" Once again, no response. I was getting worried so I decided to look at her. I go to her bedroom since we're not sleeping with eachother that I found empty. Her bed is knit. I checked her bathroom too but she's not there until I saw her closet without anything on it. Not even a simple thing.

I sat at the edge of her bed not doing anything until it click. She left already, I pushed her away and now she can't take it anymore. She's already fed up by me. Tears stream down my face thinking about something to reach her out. I pulled out my phone and dialled her number, it keeps ringing but she never answered. I fiddled my fingers and dialled Tony's number, her dad. After a few rings he answered it, finally.

"Mr—"

"What do want, Romanoff?" He bluntly said on the other line.

"I just wanted to ask if my wife's there? I'm worried, she's not here when I came home even her things." I frantically said looking at my lap and playing with the hem of my shirt.

"Do you really think after what you did to her for the past 3 years, she will choose to stay a little more longer?" He said raising his voice.

"No, Mr. Stark I—" he cutts me off.

"Save it, Romanoff. I don't want you to come near my daughter again, it's such a huge mistake to make her marry you. I thought you know better, I thought you can be trusted but I'm wrong! Out of all people you're the one who hurted my princess the most. So, don't you ever come near or talk to her again, I already saw enough." I don't know how to answer that. It wasn't a mistake to make her marry me, I'm just... scared.

"You hurt my daughter so bad, and I promise to her that whatever happened I'll protect her at all cost even if it was against you. Don't worry about her just like you don't worry when you have your tongue deep down in some girls throat." He adds.

"Mr. Stark, no, it's not—"

"Don't lie to me, Romanoff. I'm the one who saw it. Actually, if I didn't saw it and asked her I wouldn't know how you're hurting my daughter." He angrily said before hanging up. I throw my phone across the room and run my hand through my hair. Just because I'm scared, I hurt the person I love so much. Because of me, she's hurting and now she's leaving me slowly.