Yes! He had grabbed my attention, unfortunately. I was getting attracted to him. It was wrong! I never intended to be fond of a bad boy. Not the person whose motive was to take revenge, harm me emotionally. Not towards the person who was claimed to torture someone to the level that he committed suicide. But I couldn't help myself. I felt annoyed, frustrated with myself.

I had always listened to my heart but for the first time in my life, the heart was desiring something wrong. I couldn't allow myself to act wrong. Liking a bad person was wrong. Yet my heart compelled me to have a second thought. A soft touch on my cheek grabbed my attention back to the person standing before me.

His rough fingers brushed tears off me, I wasn't aware that those awful drops had descended. His brown orbs, soften. He wasn't masking his emotion as I was used to. His lips pressed between his teeth, as he frowned at me. As if indirectly questioning the reason behind my tears. He glanced behind me trying to find any reason. The frown wasn't leaving him.

"What's the deal?" He inquired, leaning so we could be at eye level. His thumb caressed my cheek. "Are you fine?" Those mere words and fresh tears emerged from the depth of my heart. They were dying to flow down. "Hey!" The concern replaced the frown, his brown orbs displaying those emotions so freely. Unknowingly, I wished it won't change. He won't shift to the emotionless human ever again.

He seemed clueless at those moments, his eyes hesitating. Confused how to pacify me, stop my tears. I couldn't help from new ones emerging one after the another. It was out of my control why was I crying in front of him and  that to in the corridor? When I could feel thousands of eyes landing on me. I glanced, around, glimpsing at some curious, disgusted, furious eyes on me. I felt humiliated, conscious but soon I was pulled into warm, comfortable arms.

No longer could I glance at interrogative, superior eyes. But a smell of cinnamon mixed with mint filled my senses, the vibes made me feel homey. As if it was the most familiar place I ever visited on the earth. I closed my eyes, allowing myself with the slow cries. "Shh!" I felt cold air brushing my ears. "Stop crying..." he mumbled, followed by a growl. The latter part wasn't intended for me. I felt an urge to push myself from him and glance around. The curiosity overwhelming but halted me on remembering those insulting stares.

Eventually, what felt like hours. I calmed down. I was amazed with the amount of patience Ehaan showed towards me. I had a feeling that he would move away, leaving me behind with tears. But he didn't moved an inch, holding me in his arms. I was engulfed in grief to even realise the consequence it could end up if any teacher had glanced at us.

I pulled my head from his chest, glancing at his black jacket drenched with my tears. Slowly raising my head to glance at his face. To depict whether he was annoyed with my continuous cry. I heard him grumble before slowly loosening his grip on my waist. His eyes fixed on mine but no longer those brown orbs providing free ticket to his soul. It was locked from reach, I groaned on viewing it.

His eyes darted a minute later from me, he backed from my way. I glimpsed at him confused but without waiting for a second, he walked away from me. Towards his unknown destination. I glared at his retreating direction. He would remain the annoying rude monster forever!

I glimpsed at my watch I had wasted fifteen minutes. I shook my head walking towards my class, praying I hadn't missed a lecture. Unfortunately! Luck wasn't by my side. The professor had entered and won't appreciate my any excuses for ending up late. Not finding it appealing to enter the classroom.

Though initially I felt comfortable in his arms but with each passing second in the corridor I was regretting my action. Why couldn't I jerked him away and walked off? Crying alone in washroom was far better than becoming a constant stare of audience around me. It wouldn't take time to spread the news around the school campus. Rumour would spread along with it! Linking my name with Ehaan. Oh my! I wasn't wishing to glance at his girlfriend reaction. Surely, I wasn't in her favourite list either. But I wasn't aspiring to witness her growing disliking towards me.

I wandered around the corridor thinking for an escape route from constant stare offered towards me. Glimpsing at the door of library, a smile spread on my lip. How could I forget about my sweet bubble? A place where the world never mattered. I could engross myself in the treasure of the fantasy world.

I pressed a smile at the librarian as she looked from the book, she was reading. Any day I would love to replace her in the job. Getting paid for reading books were the best job ever! I giggled at my own thought, as I made my way towards the vacant library. Our students weren't worthy of the amazing piece of collection our library owned. They would enter in, if they were need in some assessment for the assignment given. I shook my head, strolling towards my favourite session. Romance!

The sight of guitar hanged on the wall, rewind those events taken place few days back. Me getting locked in the library, I wasn't sure if ever I could walk out if it wasn't of Ehaan's escape route. I smiled gazing at the window, I darted my eyes at librarian who was least interested in my thoughts. Was she even aware about Ehaan's discovery? Does he often land in library? And what connection did he had with the guitar? Not bothering my mind much, I made my way towards the nearest table.

A smile making its place back on my face as the recent events flashed back. He helped me in the assignment, even bothering himself to take extra effort for completing the remaining pages. Aarav won't lie to me! He expressed it openly, but why would an arrogant monster do it? Did he considered me as his friend? Then why he often behaved as Hitler?

"Thinking about him?" I heard a whisper but it was loud enough to grab my attention. I raised my head to glance at the person. Rudr? What was he doing in library? "I guess yes... as he is hell bound to show you he cares," he rolled his eyes. "And worse part is you're coming in his acts." His banged his fist on the wooden table in exasperation.

I looked alarmed at the librarian, she had disappeared. "You want to know the truth, right?" He questioned, I stared at him curiously. "I will tell you the entire stuff." He finished, making me baffled. The only person not halting from voicing it out! Should I trust him or not?

"But not here," he eyed at our surrounding. Only meeting with deep silence and thousands of books accompanying us. "Come with me!" With those words, he was out of the library. I kept staring at his retreating figure. Why he was so confident enough, I would follow him? I won't! I couldn't trust him.

I averted my gaze back on the book on the table. I should continue with my reading but I couldn't wrap my mind from Rudr announcement of expressing the secrets with me. None was going to gift it to me. Even my best friend was concealing it from me. Why shouldn't I grab the opportunity? Why should I die in curiousness? Without allowing myself to have second thought, I stood from the chair. Maybe it was the time to find about the past. 

___

Sorry for the late update, hope you enjoyed it.