Weiying then ordered 10 jars of Emperor's smile and a lot of food, looking at Wen Qing weiying said, " it must be a night of raining fairies. There are such a pretty persons in the Inn." He started to flirt. Lan felt a bit jealous and glared at weiying. Weiying thought that Lan WangJi must be angry because weiying has ordered 10 jars of Emperor's smile so weiying grabbed a jar and drank it all at once .

"This is not gusu Lan clan. There doesn't have three thousands of rules. You can drink all you want. "- he said to lanzhan.

Wen Ning then poured a little of wine in a cup and offered it to Lanzhan his hands.
Lanzhan scowled at Wen Ning shook a little and he put the cup down.

Weiying was about to choke with laughter and said " How Rude Lanzhan! Any way Let's play a game. "

"Finge Pinch!" Yelled, Mian mian.

" Wow..... I was going to say that , Nice guess my lady!" Weiying said in his usual flirty voice .

Jiang cheng pouted and said, " Can you two stop flirting please......!?
We're trying to Play a game here! "

After a few minutes, They started.

Lan was looking like he wasn't interested at all. Weiying said "Oh, LanGēgē!..... Are you scared that your Little secriet will be revealed? Don't be shy now we are just friends afterall . You don't have to do much.
If the question right, You just have to fold one of your fingers, Easy........ righ?

Lan nodded.

Everyone was shocked to see that weiying was able to convince Lanzhan. Cause They all thought that land just a cold , boring person.

The was game started atlast.
First was Jiang cheng, He asked "Is there anyone who had a heart break?"

No One took their finger down. Weiying said," It's really a boring question. See...... No one folded their finger......Ok. I'll ask something next.
Is there some one who read an adult book ?"

There was an awkward silence.

Weiying was the first to fold his fingers then one by one each one of the players except Lanzhan and Wen Ning folded their finger.

Wenzing said "My brother is still a kid so not reading an adult book is OK for him...... But Master Lan, you......... [awkwarid silence)".

lanzhan said, (with a lot of seriousness)", According to our rules,
reading an adult book before marriage is illegal . So I didn't read one."

"You try to maintain the rules soo much....... Even your clan's disciples may not maintain this " pouted Weiying.

"Any way Is there anyone who ever got drank?" Mianmian decided to break the silence with the third question.

Everyone folded their fingers ,Even lanzhan. Nobody expected Han Guang Jun to do this.
Nearly everyone was gaping at him.

Weiying suddenly had a flash back of how he got lanzhan to drink with him and of their kiss......He started to blush. His red cheeks could be visible,

Mianmian suddenly spoke, "Hey! Childe Wei! did you remember some thing special. I wonder what you got reminded of..... that can make you blush so vividly ?"

Weiying shook his head. "No! it's Nothing...... really....." He mumbled!
"Ahem!Ahem!...

" Is there anyone who ever got kissed by their loved ones ?" Wen Qing asked.

Weiying folded his fingers first. Nobody was much surprised. Everyone knew about his flirty personality. So they thought that someone might have liked him and they kissed.

But Everyone's jaw dropped when Wen Ning, Jiang cheng and Mian Mian folded their finger .

Wen Qing asked his brother, "Hey Xiōngdì....... Who did you kiss? Ooh my...... my brother is innocent someone must have tricked him to kissing. He won't kiss anyone on his own......"

Mian Mian and weiying exploded with laughter. " Who is the person that kissed some person like you..... eh! Jiancheng? "
- Mian Mian and Weiying asked. "And...... Why noone asked me about my kissing experience?....hmmmmmmmph?"- She pouted and looked away. Wen Ning mumbled......" but Mian Mian...... You are the one that asked every one to question you about your experience, so it must be that you are the one that actually kissed person."

Everyone except Lanzhan brust out laughing. Weiying was holding his stomach while laughing.

"Hey! You bastart how dare you.......what the actual heck is going on here......... No one ever thought of inviting me And..... You! Weiying, you assh, how dare you organize a party, without your own bother huhsto? Eeh!" Chusheng just stormed inside the inn.
But she got stunned as soon as he saw Lanzhan "Erm..... Hello master lan"-She said Politely While chusheng was brushing her hair off her face,

Welying yelled "You are the worst ,You always ruin the fun. We were having a nice fun game here and you just had to come interfare" -Chuseng didn't actually Listen to him and was hurrying off to sit beside Lan. Wen Qing then grabbed her hand and made her sit beside him-
"Chusheng ......listen..... it's ok if just sit beside us. But don't just bark out in the middle of the game "

After a few minutes, when the people were gossipping, Wen Qing requested Chusheng to have a talk with her. She grabbed her and the both of them rushed out while gossiping.

Weiying then asked -"Is there anyone who never broke a rule and recived none punishment" Only Lanzhan was the one who folded his finger.

Everyone was gaping at him. Weiying said, " gēgē! Is these possible ? Have a really really never had to recive punishments ?" Weiying then moved closer to lan. They were so close that their knees and shoulder wore rubbing. He tugged lan's robes and mumbled -"it really true gēgē! Tell me." Lan was Looking, Like he was trying to controle himself from doing something. He said very seriously, "No means NO".

Weiying than requested " "OK gēgē! Why don't you ask the next question, mm?"

Lanzhan then thought for a little and said, "Have you ever received any love letter? "
Every body thinking. Weixing, was the first one to fold, his fingers which made lanzhan a bit frustrated then it was Mian Mian who folded her finger, Lanzhan was feeling soo angry that he couldn't resist anymore. He stood up, seized weiyings hand and forced him to go outside with him.

Thank you so much..... next chapter will coming soon... stay with me...😊😇