Chapter 2 The Question

Roxy's POV
I went to Monty's new room it was pretty clean too, "Hello? Anyone here?" I asked, I didn't see Monty at first but then he appeared out of thin air, he startled me, "No need to be jumpy!" Monty said while laughing, I rolled my eyes and continued to ask my question, "I have a question," I asked, "What is it?" He replied, "Well I was wondering, do you have feelings for Freddy?" Monty went quiet for a minute, I saw his cheeks turn a little red 😏, "T-That's none of your business!" Monty yelled, I was annoyed, "No need to be rude! I was just asking, sheesh." I said annoyed, Monty sighed and sat down. I sat down on the sofa to the right, "Well?" I said, he sighed, "Ok, I DO have a crush on Freddy, he's just so, well, he's, how do I say it?" He paused, "Perfect?" I said, "Yes, perfect." Monty said while blushing 😏, "It's just weird because we're both boys," he said. I looked at him annoyed, "Who cares if your both boys I'm dating chica, and we're both girls," I told him, he looked at me with a wide eyed expression, guess he wasn't expecting that, "You guys are dating!?" Monty asked surprised, "Is it really that serious?" I asked annoyed, he looked away, "Then, I guess it's alright." He said, he sounded unsure, "ANYWAYYY, how about I help to get the two of you, together?" I said, I thought that would make Monty happy but he still didn't look so sure, "How?"He asked, still sounding unsure, "How about I set you guys up for dinner?" I said "I guess that could work." He said, "Ok me and Chica will get ready, I'm going to ask Freddy if he would like dinner." I said, "Ok" replied Monty, I left the room but looked back to see what Monty would do, he was gleaming with joy.
(Little disclaimer so people are not confused, Gregory isn't in this book because I don't really feel like adding him, sorry for those who wanted him 🥲 anyways CONTINUE READING)
Freddy's POV
I was picking up my room for the day when Roxy came in, "Oh hey Roxy" I said, "Hey Freddy" she replied, "I have a question for you" she said, "What is it?" I asked, my curiosity was rising, "Do you maybe want to have dinner with Monty?" Roxy asked, "Why?" I replied, I was a little confused, "Maybe to get to know him better?" She said, skeptical I thought, "But what about you guys?" I asked, I really didn't want to go to a date alone, did I just say date, "Me and Chica already know him well, and because you barely talk to him." She replied, I was skeptical but I guess I could go, "Ok, I guess I'll go" I said, "Good, get ready and meet him at the kitchen." She said "Ok, I'll, start getting ready" I replied. I was VERY nervous, and why was I thinking it was a date!? What is wrong with me, "Might as well get ready, I'll save the cleaning for later." I said to myself.