Dolores told her what happened earlier, she was excited and happy but her mood dropped to zero when Dolores told her what she said before you left her in town.

The two of them expected for you to not come so when Casita's tiles clacked loudly, they immediately knew that you have arrived.

After all, Casita love you ever since your first visit.

"Thank you for inviting me again, Señora Madrigal." You smiled at Alma.

The old woman smiled back at you, shaking her head as she wave her hand dismissively.

"I should be thanking you, mija." Alma laughed heartily. "You don't know how happy we are just by you, stepping inside of our home."

Casita opened the door and closed it again, the sound almost stating that it's happy. "Look, even Casita agreed."

You giggled at that, taking a bite on your Arepa then chewing it gingerly.

Then you remembered why you joined them for lunch in the first place.

"Uhm, mami?" You called out, Pepa perked up at your sudden call- two rainbows appearing above her head.

"Yes, mija?" A smile that can be compared to Camilo is on her lips.

You smiled slightly, "May I take Camilo as my date tomorrow night?"

To say the least, the immediate reactions are funny for you.

Dolores and Felix both spit their drinks when they heard you asking for permission. Tongue hanging slightly as water dripped down on their lap.

Dolores did NOT expect for you to ask her parents about it, that's why she was planning to come with you tomorrow night instead!

She doesn't mind you tagging along with her and Mariano's date night, not at all! She'd be the happiest best friend ever if that happened.

But no, you just have to come after her brother.

"Really, mija?" Pepa asked, eagerness and joy can be heard on the tone of her voice. A large and bright smile on her face as a soft puffy cloud float above her head.

Raindrops slowly fell on the wooden table and Felix quickly fixed his posture before standing up and shooing away the cloud, "Mi vida, you'll get the food wet."

Dolores cleared her throat and fixed herself, shutting her mouth as she glanced at her brother.

On the other hand, Camilo couldn't stop coughing. He choked on the piece of arepa he was munching when you dropped the question to his mother.

He didn't expect you to ask his mother for permission to ask HIM out. In fact, HE was supposed to be one that should be asking permission from your mother.

Although, you have already made the unexpected move, he doesn't know what's going inside your head as you continue to talk to his mother about the date tomorrow night.

One thing is for sure.

More teasing to come. He cringed inwardly, he couldn't help but feel happy though.

You asked for him to be your date, out of all the girls and boys from the town! You are interested in him, his tiny efforts must have finally paid off since you asked for his presence.

His heart almost leap out of his chest at the thought of walking around the beautiful town of Encanto, a magical and unforgettable evening with the person he adored so much.

A smile crept up to his lips, the same loving and drunk on his eyes as he continued to eat while imagining a lot of scenarios in his mind.

"I'm excited for tomorrow." Your voice brought him out of his fantasy.

A beautiful smile adoring your features as you giggle before taking the last bite from your arepa.

"Are you excited too, Camilo?" The mentioned teen quickly shapeshifted to you, his mother, father, your mother, his sister then finally back to himself.

The nervousness overpowered the joy he's currently feeling as he sputter out a quiet, "Yes."

Sinking down to his seat as he avoided the gaze of his family.

Here it comes. He mused in his mind, he knew that they're all shooting him a teasing and playful glance as they all continue to chatter.

He's not lying though, he is excited for the date and he wished for tomorrow to come quickly so he can have you all to himself again.