So Proud - CHAPTER 99

Start from the beginning

"Who all knew?" Ames asked next.

"Jaxon, Paxton, Celo, and Uncle Rick."

"Ricardo.... You traitor!" Alvaro joked, making everyone laugh.

"Aw, you guys didn't tell Elio?"

"No, we wanted it to be a surprise for him too," Remi smiled and rubbed the back of Elio's little hand. It was obvious, however, that Elio didn't really understand the concept though, so Remi and Marcelo would have to have a conversation with him later about it.

"Ugh, I'm so excited already!" Ainsley cheered.

"Right! I bet it's gonna be two boys," Damon pumped his fists.

"Watch them be two girls just because you said that," Marcelo chuckled.

"Awe, two girls," Marcela cooed, starting up the squeals again.

"Geez, you guys are gonna make my ears bleed," Blaise said, making everyone laugh again.

As Remi watched everyone laugh and joke together, he smiled knowing that he was right where he was supposed to be. Everything couldn't be more perfect.

Remi sighed happily and leaned closer into Marcelo's side while Marcelo had his arm wrapped around him, his hand rubbing Remi's belly.

Marcelo leaned in and placed his lips over Remi's ear once again, whispering, "I can't wait to be alone with you tonight."

Remi's cheeks flushed. He smiled and looked down shyly, fidgeting with his hand that was on Marcelo's thigh, making him excited in more ways than one. Marcelo placed discreet kisses on Remi's cheek, on the soft spot underneath Remi's ear, and on Remi's neck. Then, he moved back up to Remi's ear and whispered again, "Can't wait."

——————————————————————

After tying his hair up into a bun at the top of his head, Remi stood in front of Marcelo and let him unzip his dress. While doing so, Marcelo left kissed all over Remi's beautiful skin just as he had earlier.

Once the dress was off, Marcelo folded it up and placed it on top of the trunk in front of the bed where Remi had kicked off his sandals. Going back over to Remi, Marcelo pecked him softly as he unclipped Remi's bra that he wears to hide his piercings and let it fall to the floor, leaving Remi naked save for the lace black panties that he had on.

Marcelo hummed at the lace before he placed his hands under Remi's bottom and picked him up, gently placing him on the bed as if he were a fragile flower. And in a sense, he was a fragile flower. A beautiful, fragile flower.

Marcelo slid his hands all over Remi's body, giving Remi chills on top of chills. Marcelo sucked on Remi's nipples, tugging on his piercings. He slid his hand up the inside of Remi's thigh and ran it over his clothed privates, caressing the area with his fingertips, making Remi wriggle.

The black fabric was quickly soaked and before Remi knew it, Marcelo's fingers were inside of him, rubbing him. Remi felt like a stupid virgin all over again, squirming underneath the redheaded man.

"Look at you all wet for me," Marcelo said as he patted Remi's privates repeatedly, making a mess of Remi's essence. Remi bit his lip and jerked his hips up towards Marcelo. Marcelo easily took the bait and went down on Remi, licking up every single drop that Remi had to give. Remi moaned in pleasure and fisted Marcelo's hair, rotating his hips against Marcelo's lips and tongue. "Fuck, you taste so good, baby."

Marcelo all but ate Remi alive. If he hadn't stopped and remembered that he and Remi had other things to do, he would've kept going, surely driving Remi crazy.

Coming back up, Marcelo placed one hand next to Remi's head and kissed him. It was nothing but tongue and saliva, just the way both of them liked it. They wanted to taste each other, to feel each other.

Remi cupped Marcelo's cheek with his hand and raised his head, deepening the kiss as much as he could. He wanted more of Marcelo. More, more, more, more. His hand slid down Marcelo's chest all the way down to his pants. He rubbed Marcelo through his dress pants, already feeling a rock hard bulge. Marcelo groaned into the kiss, feeling his legs go so weak that he had to adjust his hand on the bed in order to keep from falling on Remi.

Remi squeezed the big, clothed bulge and moved his lips down to Marcelo's neck. Marcelo let him, flipping the both of them over so that Remi was on top. Remi continued licking and nipping all over Marcelo's throat, sucking on his Adam's apple. He unbuckled Marcelo's pants and unbuttoned them, pulling Marcelo's member out.

As he stroked Marcelo's member, Remi looked Marcelo in the eyes, biting his lip. He looked back down at the prick in his hand and pulled at it, watching precum slip out of the slit.

Not wanting to wait any longer, Remi slid Marcelo's member underneath the side of his panties and slowly pushed it in. Remi squeaked as he felt Marcelo rubbing up against his walls, going deeper and deeper as the seconds passed.

Marcelo himself was just as flustered as he landed a smack on Remi's bottom.

Once Remi made it all the way down, he was clinging tightly to Marcelo, chills of pleasure running all through his body. He lifted his hips slowly before he pushed them back down. He shuddered at the feeling. Marcelo wrapped his arms around Remi and met him in the middle, thrusting up every time Remi brought his hips down.

"C-Celo, more... more."

Remi didn't have to tell Marcelo twice. Marcelo flipped them over once again and grabbed Remi's hips, thrusting into him.

Marcelo was staring deep into Remi's soul, igniting the flame inside of Remi, paralyzing him with heat. Remi's eyes were glazed over, nearly crossed. He moaned and dug his fingers into Marcelo's back, lifting old scars that were healing. Marcelo didn't care though; he loved it when Remi left marks on his back. It proved how mind blowing their sex was.

Marcelo brought a hand up and grabbed the right side of Remi's chest, squeezing it as he thrusted.

"UHNN!"

"Yeah? You like it when I'm deep in your guts, don't you, baby boy?"

"S-So good."

Marcelo grabbed Remi's chin between his index finger and thumb and made him look up at him. He pecked him softly before looking deep into his eyes, caressing his cheek. "Don't you ever forget how proud of you I am, Teo. I will never be able to tell you that enough. I love you more than you will ever know."

As he kept thrusting, Marcelo held Remi's belly lovingly. All that Remi could feel was the warmth of Marcelo's hands and lips all over him. It felt so good. Suffocating, but in a good way. A way that had him crying out as he came, clenching hard around Marcelo's member. This made Marcelo cum right after him, painting Remi's insides with his seed.

Filling him up in the best way possible.