"She can use magic!"

'Does he always point out the obvious...?'

Ava was still behind me as three others showed up and drew their weapons, though there was one thing I was wondering.

'There's a fifth presence, but something is off. It's hard to pinpoint all of these guys except the orange one...are they even human?'

Though Ava seemed to be more in the moment than I was, I snapped back into reality when I heard her yell. "Back off! Or I will fu- hecking scream!"

"Wouldn't be the first time I made a female human scream."

'Wtf-why did he say that so calmly...?'

"Leif! Hold your tongue."

"You know what I mean."

Ava stepped closer to me and was basically poking her head out from behind me at this point, I could even feel her trembling against me. "I thought I dreamed you guys up!" I looked behind at her and quirked a brow.

"She saw us in her sleep?" The orange one seemed completely shocked. Though the guy in the dark clothes next to him seemed calm. "She must have the ability to foresee us coming. Humans in this world are powerful." I knew Ava wasn't a witch or any type of magic user so there was no way that was true.

'Did she get into my spell notes again, I don't have any spells that can tell the future. Do I...?'

"What the hell are you guy's talking about!?" I jumped at Ava's increase in volume, I never understood how she doesn't lose her voice. Though before anything else happened, the male with the dark clothes and the amulet lowered his staff, though I was a bit confused as to why.

"Please, we mean you no harm."

"I thought we meant all the harm...?" The tall male next to him seemed to be a bit confused, though he refused to lower the massive sword in his hands. I couldn't help but notice the large tattoo on his bicep. And I know this isn't the right time, but his voice...some guys could only dream of a voice like that.

I heard the one with the amulet mumble something about someone not being here, and he completely lowered his guard. This caused me to slightly loosen up on instinct, though that changed when I noticed the Travis look alike slightly shuffle forward.

"Please, we just need help and-" Though before he could finish Ava cut him off. "I saw you do magic-power-stuff! Are you the devil's servants!?"

I dispanded the energy I was holding as lowered both of my hands as I turned to face her. "I am literally standing right in front of you." She chuckled nervously before she held the frying pan like a bat.

"I've uncovered it." The voice I heard was a new one, though it caused me to put my guard back up. A man walked out of Ava's room a second later. He was tall with black hair and was wearing white horns, the gold band on the left horn and his arm caught my eye.

"The source of her power." I was both curious and nervous, I prayed to Irene that whatever they found wasn't my spell notes. Or even worse...my actual spell book. I held my breath and hoped for the best, but what he did next almost made me laugh. He held out one of Ava's white bras, I glanced back at her and she was bright red.

And he looked so proud of it too.

"This human is a sorcerer and-...where did the other one come from!?"

'Oh, I get it. He's stupid.'

He even handed the one with the amulet one of her magazines, it was endearing to see a grown man looking at a woman's magazine so eagerly. Then again who am I to judge?