Chapter 20

"Have fun guys I'm going to work!" Said Aoi to Takemitchi and Kaiya while leaving. "See ya." Kaiya replies.

"Did it work?" Takemitchi questioned. "Well here I am at my old home with my deceased sister?" Kaiya said.

"Okay so it did work.. I think there's some things to explain." He said. "Yeah please explain our situation."

"Usually I would go back 12 years in time but this time we went back 10 years." He said. "There must be a reason for that right?"

"I'm not sure. Anyways, you're informed about Mikey's old gang Toman right?"

"Yes I am.. they are disbanded now right?" "Yes"

"Mikey turned evil, he fought the old members and created a new gang called kantou manji gang. The members are Mikey, Sanzu and Koko so far as I'm informed." He explained.

"Only them?" She questioned. "What about Rin and the rest?" She asked.

"Rindou, Mochi, Ran and Kakucho are in Rokuhara Tandai led by South Terano." He said.

"What the fuck.. what about Takeomi?" She asked confused.

"He's in Brahman, led by Senju." He said.

"BRAHMAN?!" Kaiya said jumping up. "Takemitchi! From the future ten years ago Waka asked me to join Barahman but I refused! And he asked me before this big war I think it was between these 3 gangs." She said.

"If he asks you now that we came back we can both join.. Draken is in Brahman too." Takemitchi said. "Draken?" Kaiya said confused.

"Mikey's best friend."

"Mikey's best friend? Where was he in the future then?"

"Mikey drove everyone away so we could live a happy life." Takemitchi said getting sad.

"Wow, he's done a lot. We need to safe Mikey." Kaiya said.

"Kai?" Said a familiar voice.

Kaiya looks up and sees Wakasa at the door.

"What are you doing here?!" Kaiya said getting upset.

"Why are you mad?" He said confused. Kaiya forgot that in this time Waka hasn't caused any harm yet. "Oh uh sorry never mind." She said nervously sitting down.

"Whatever. Anyways I had a question." He said sitting next to her and takemitchi.

"Wait.. Are you Hanagaki Takemitchi?" Waka said looking at him. "Uh- Yes sir I am." He replied.

"Kaiya how do you know him? is he your boyfriend?" He said angrily. "No he's not he's my friend I met couple months ago." She said smacking him.

"You better not be lying. I'm here to leave a message, this is a question for both of you from my boss Senju."

Takemitchi and Kaiya both widened their eyes.

"Will you both join Brahman to defeat Mikey?" He asked standing up.

"I know it's sudden but-

"Yes we will!" They both said at the same time. Wakasa got scared and jumped.

"Uh.. are you guys sure?" He said nervously.

"Yes!" They both said in sync.

"Well cool I'll call Draken so we can head over to Senju to let her know.." he said stepping out.

"Kaiya..." takemitchi said. "Yes?"

"Don't you want to see Rindou? You didn't even get to say goodbye.. you guys are together aren't you?" He said.

"I'd love to see him.. but he doesn't know we are dating. What if he sees me or what if I say something and our future together gets ruined?"

"Kaiya.. if we defeat Mikey then Bonten will never exist and you would have never met him in the future."

Kaiya stayed silent. She knew he was right but she couldn't be selfish this time.

"I...I'll be willing to risk that. Rindou lost so much already because of me. If it's faith then we'll be together." She said fake smiling. "Kaiya..."

"Draken is here! Let's go guys."

They all walk out, in front of Kaiyas home they see a tall handsome guy with blonde hair and a dragon tattoo on the side of his skull.

"H-hi!" She said nervously, his presence was huge.

"Hi Kaiya. Takemitchi already informed me. I know about the time leaping and stuff." He said whispering.

"Oh..uh.. I just want to help Mikey and the rest!" She said.

"I do too haha. Hop on let's go meet our boss." He said putting a helmet on her.

They all ride to Brahmans headquarters to meet Senju and Takeomi.

--

"Waka did you bring them?" Takeomi asked.

"Yes they're right here." Waka says escorting Takemitchi and Kaiya to her.

Takeomi looks the same. Kaiya thought.

"Welcome Kaiya-san and Hanagaki!" Senju said excited. "We all share the same objective and that's to defeat Mikey."

"Yes. We'll give you our strength Senju."

"Kaiya wanna go shopping?" She said blushing.

"Uh-I-what?!" Kaiya said confused.

"Let's go shopping!!" Senju said grabbing onto kaiya and pulling her outside.

"Don't destroy takeomi cards Senju-chan." Yelled out Wakasa.

"Chan?!" Kaiya said confused.

To be continued