Chapter 6

The next day.. Thursday.

"Let's go out." Kaiya said to her fellow coworkers sitting in the main living room. Takeomi and Mochi ignore her while the rest of them look at her.

"Go out where?" Sanzu said curiously. "Somewhere to eat or something! I haven't been out since I've came here." Kaiya said looking sad. "Wrong. You went out on that mission." Rindou said looking through the newspaper.

"That doesn't count!" She said. "So who wants to come with me?"

No one said anything and went back to what they were doing. "You guys are so fucking mean." She said storming out.

"Rin I thought you'd wanna go with her." Ran asked his brother, but Rindou just stayed silent. Before Kaiya walked out Ran said "I'll come princess."

"Really?! Let's go." She said jumping up and down. "I'll be coming too." Rindou said suddenly. Everyone gave him a look. "All of the sudden?" Kai asked him.

"Mikey said we're partners so I have to make sure you don't die." Rindou said looking bored. "I thought I was her partner..." Sanzu said.

"Whatever, let's just go. I'll go get changed." Kaiya changes into a silk white dress with a black fluffy coat. She was wearing Dior espadrilles. "How do I look?" She asked Ran and Rindou by the door. "Stunning." Ran said playing with her jacket.

Rindou just looked at her. "What do you think brother?" Ran asked. But Rindou already went inside the car.

"He's so cold.. I wish he noticed me a little more." Kaiya said, she got a little drained out. "Don't worry princess he's just an idiot." Ran said smiling while he opened the door for Kai.

"Where are we heading?" Kai asked Rindou. "You'll see." He replied with. Kaiyas eyes were fixated on Rindous body. He was wearing this elegant black suit with a Dior tie, he was matching with her but they didn't even plan this. "What are you staring at. Mind your own." He said

"Okayyyy." She said looking outside her window. "Why did Ran decide not to come last minute?" She questioned. "I don't know stop asking questions you're annoying." He said.

Kaiya was used to his behavior. They arrived at this beautiful cafe. "Wow this place is so pretty!" Kaiya said admiring the place. "Haitani Rindou, company of 2? Please come this way." A nice waiter came up to them.

They were seated next to a view of the garden outside. "Wow" she said. Their waiter came up to them. "I see you're liking this cafe madam?" The man said. "Yes! It's beautiful I haven't been to a cafe like this before." She said smiling. "Well I haven't seen someone as beautiful as you." The waiter said making her blush.

"Aw you're so kind." she replied. "Can you take our fucking order now?" Rindou said slamming his hand on the table. "Ah! Yes sir I'm sorry what would you like." He said nervously.

"My usual and she wants a Greek salad with a martini, make those 2 martinis." Rindou said bored. "Yes sir!" The waiter says walking away.

"What was that about?" Kaiya asks Rindou. "Did you come out to have fun or flirt with every fucking guy you see?" Rindou gives her a dirty look.

"What's up with you?!" She raises her voice. "One day you're giving me mixed signals and the next day you're as cold as ice. I don't understand you!" She said while her pupils construct, it kind of scared Rin.

"You dress like that and flaunt yourself to any guy you see. I didn't bring you to Bonten to become and executive. You're supposed to be my fucking maid." He said leaning back. "I'm not your fucking maid and I'll flaunt myself to whomever I want." She said. "You're a whore." Rindou replied. When he said that something in Kaiya switched. It was like that day when she killed that man. The waiter is walking towards them with their food. Kaiya gets up, grabs the man's collar and kisses him. She makes out with him and makes sure to use tongue while Rindou is watching.

She pulls out and the waiter is frozen in shock. "I hope this proves that I'm a whore." Kaiya said while looking at Rindou. But when she looked into his eyes he looked like he was in pain. He didn't have that bored look in his eyes anymore.. he seemed hurt. This snapped Kaiya back into the moment. "Mhm. Ya do as you please." Rindou said standing up, he puts cash and keys to the car on the table and excuses himself. He leaves Kaiya behind. They don't say anything to each other.

What the fuck is wrong with me? Instead of being nice and trying to make her happy I call her names and she ends up making out with that faggot? I hate this I don't know what I'm doing. Rindou thought to himself.

He started to walk back to their headquarters, it wasn't far from the cafe. Kaiya on the other hand drove the car back.

Rindou walks into the main living room and sees everyone sitting there. "Wassup Rin. How was your date? It barely lasted an hour." Koko asked. But Rin just stayed quiet he looked down and everyone noticed. He sat down next to Ran and drowned his face in his hands.

"Kai didn't say anything when she walked in either.. was it that bad?" Ran asked.

"Fuck off bro." Rindou replied. Sanzu walks out of Kaiyas unit and entered the living room. "Rin." He said.

"Sanzu don't." Kakucho said. But Sanzu walks up to Rin and kneels down holding his shoulder. "She told me what happened.. I know how you feel about her but this isn't the way to do it. You got hurt too g."

"I know. I don't know." Rindou said. Ran lays back and says "Rindou you know I'm not going to take her from you. I'm not like I was before."

"We're adults. If you like her then tell her already." Takeomi said. "It's not that easy. What if she gets killed for being my girl?" Rindou said.

"She's an executive now. She'll get killed for existing." Kaku said. Suddenly Kaiya walks in. But Rindou stayed in the same position he was in but Sanzu got up.

"Ran I need those papers Mikey gave yesterday. The mission is tomorrow I have to go over the information one last time." Kaiya said ignoring Rindous presence.

"They're on my desk in my room." He replied. Rindou looked up and said "Kaiya-"

"Thank you." She said walking away. Rindou got up and went to his room.

"They're literally like children." Koko said shaking his head. "I'll talk to him about this later" Ran said. "What do you know about love?" Sanzu said making everyone laugh.

"I've had my fun 😁" He said crossing his legs.

To be continued