11. Reunion

Marli

My hands violently gripped the now tainted sheets as Aug forcefully pushed his enormous shaft in and out. I felt my knees start to become weak and it weren't for his manly grip I would've collapsed right then and there. He placed his hand under my stomach, lifting me up so my back kissed his chest. He wrapped his arm around my waist as his strokes grew deeper and more merciless.

"Mmmm, shit!" I hissed as my nails dug into his arm.

I let my head fall back into the crook of his neck and he took that as an opportunity to ferociously suck on mine. I bit my lip at the pressure I was feeling in the pit of my stomach and soon after my legs began to tremble.

My moans began to grow louder as the pressure increased and I knew this wasn't no ordinary orgasm. I gripped his arm trying to pry him off of me as my moans continued to attack the silent room.

"Mmm mmm. C'mon, take it baby." He grunted.

As if it were possible, his thrusts became harder and it was game over for me.

Before I could release my tension he pulled out and gently forced me to lay on my back. He slowly ran his finger up and down my slit and my body shook in agony. I kicked my leg in frustration and he chuckled before he planted kisses from my neck down to my navel. Without any hesitation he dipped his head in between my legs and attacked my clit.

His tongue slithered in, out, and all around as my hand held a tight grip on his curls. He lightly bit down on her and before I could lose all control he brought his head back up.

"Stop fuckin playin!" I hissed.

He's been doing this all morning. We've been at it since last night and right when I'm about to climax he stops. Fuckin petty ass.

"Shut yo ass up." He retorted smacking my thigh.

He pushed me over so I was laying on my side and he positioned himself to lay down right behind me. He smacked my ass before he took my leg in his arm and draped it across his torso. He carefully positioned himself at my entrance rubbing his thick member against my throbbing pearl.

"Stop it." I whined.

"Tell me whatchu want baby." He grumbled in my ear making my entire body shiver.

"You. I want you."

He lightly bit down on my neck as he slowly slid into me.

I fisted a handful of my hair as he rocked his hips back and forth. My breathing became uneasy as his thrusts became quicker yet dangerously soft.

"Harder." I moaned out bringing my hand down to rub myself.

He took my hand placing it behind my back and snaking his hand around my neck. He took his free hand and grabbed my leg and went to work.

"Fuck! August!" I cried out as knots formed in stomach.

My free hand clenched on his arm as he lightly tightened the grub around my neck. After a couple more thrusts I found myself releasing all over the place. A lot more than usual. With one final grunt he pulled out and released on the love stained sheets.

I rolled over on my stomach and placed my head against the pillow as I came down from my erotic high.

"I ain't know you was a squirta' baby." He chuckled.

"Shut up." I breathed out, turning my head in the opposite direction.

"Das what good dick do to ya!" He bellowed planting a firm smack on my ass before rising up out of the bed.