chapter 39"I said strip Wife"

Start from the beginning

He ordered some seafood which I and my health dislike the most. The waiter went off hearing it and because of him being on a call I didn't got the time to interrupt.

Biting my lips I tugged on his shirt to gain his attention but he showed me no reaction. Pouting I again tugged on his shirt, this time little harden and he just showed my his plam to stop.

Getting a bit irritated beacause of his ignorance first and then beacause of tiredness I winced and again tugged on his shirt.

"Xann"

I called in irritation and to my luck this time he looked at me and ended the call immediately which i liked the most.

Finally his attention was on me.

I huffed and then looked at him who was looking at me with something in his eyes. Before I can say anything he said

"What did you called me?"

Hearing him I frown but them realization hit me hard and I covered my mouth with my hand while eyes went bigger like a ball. I looked Down biting my lips and said

"I-I am s-so sorry, I didn't m-mean too..."

I murmured feeling little sacred to his reaction to which he just chuckled and lift my face up. He lean a little and I thank the God that we were alone there.

He lean till his lips were just a inch away and then he tugged my lower lip between his teeth making me hiss in pain and afraid biting it he left it with a suck and then murmured

"Don't be sorry wife, I like when you call me that."

Still close to me he said that and I blushed red at his complement. I lowered my gaze in shyness when he chuckled again and moved back.

"Now tell me why were you tugging on my shirt?"

He asked in his husky voice and I looked up. With my cheeks still red and me nibbling on my lower lip I told my problem and he called the waiter to cancel our order and then ordered fresh food then.

Once this was done he looked at me and smile a little which I returned back.

"Sorry, because of me you have to wait more now"

I said feeling slightly guilty but he just smile at this and then lean on the sofa and put his one hand on his on the back of sofa. Getting more comfortable.

I looked away from him until I heard him saying

"So what do you like?"

I was surprised by his question but thrn answers it. I asked the same to which he said

"I am OK with whatever it is"

I nodded my head at him and then his whole attention was again on his phone. I wanted to ask something from him but I didn't know how to?

But then I decided to ask anyway.

"Umm were you angry on me back then?"

I asked in a low voice when I noticed he was looking at me. Hearing me he sat straight and took a deep breath, soon his face turned into a evil smrik and he put his on hand on the table and by other he hold my hand hand.

Entwining his fingers with mine he looked at innocently and then asked

"When wife?"

Oh! He doesn't knew about when?

Or he knows?

"Ummm...when in morning when I stopped you from ki-Kissing me?"

I asked with little hesitation and shyness. Hearing me, his hold on my tighten a bit and he made different pattern on the back of my hand.